"...I'm a baby?"(1)

Começar do início

"And the finishing touch, there." Ki said as he but a bow on Gi head. The trio step back, looking at their masterpiece with satisfaction. They nodded. Gi couldn't do anything, even speaking, every words he try to speak came out as a muffled. But you can see his eye lighting with determination, promising revenge. 

"Well, would you look at that. He look like an actual pig now, caught by the hunters." Di calmly said, voice hinted with mischief.

"Your right, Di. You know, since I haven't ate lunch yet... how should we cook this pig? Hm?" Ni sharply grin.

"Seriously you two. How can can you joke around... although, I am hungry," Ki said. "How about barbecue? Anyone?"

"Me! Me!" Chun Zhiming jump in excitement when hearing food. She is really hungry. Haven't ate for a month. Although, she could go on years without food, but ever since her Ao Ao came into her life; she promised to eat 3 meals a day for him and her big brother. And it has turn into a habit since than.

Seeing Ming'er excitement and hunger, the trio nodded than felt a pang of guilt thinking about how they forget that's she's not a demon and neglected her need. Thinking about this, they realized that she's still in her white gown. Unfortunately for them, they forgot that she's a Soul and soul don't Feel hunger.

"Than were having barbecue for lunch!" Ni said. The other two nodded.

"Yay!!" Chun Zhiming squeal in excitement. The trio felt a smug of satisfaction that none of them notice Gi already passed out from fright.

****

In the second room, the meeting room, there sit King Yama at the end of the table close to the window, Xi to his left and The Heibai Wuchang to his right. His eye scan the scroll, hands clenched into a fist...

Bang!

"Dimension 666 disappeared?! It can't disappear without a notice!!! Xi get the Zu'e crystal!"

"Yes king." Swiftly the crystal appeared in the middle of the table. They watch carefully, every dimensions until it was going to reach 666 but it didn't as it went from 665 to 667.

"I concluded the same thing and report it to the H.S.T, they too didn't know that it disappeared until I reported to them. As I try to investigate further, it feel like something was attacking me" Bai Ji inform them about what happen.

H.S.T or The High Star Tower, are the systems that watch over the dimensions and make sure everything is in order, the boss, Hidi Nile, is a strict person. No one ever saw his real face before, so rumors have it that he's the most ugliest out of the powerful Godeson.

Godesons' and Gods are different type of deity's. Gods are those who rule over A planet, while Godesons rule in the more outer sides. For example; the Gods are The Jade emperor, the heaven ruler; King Yama, the hell ruler and ect. Godesons' are more of a boss, although the same rank as a god but higher, they tend to work outside the universe. So their more powerful than Gods but not as powerful as The ONE and The entity.

"Oh~ is this a party?" A seductive voice rang out from the front of the table. Startled at the unexpected intrude, the four raise their head and saw that it was none other than the head reaper, Ka Lung, sitting in a laze position while his handsome, seductive face have a teasing smirk.

"Sir!" The twins jump in salute. Ka Lung held a hand out in knowledge, than his gaze turn to the scroll that King Yama was holding. His smirk turn into a frown briefly than back to a smirk, no one notice it except King Yama. It was like he already know what the scroll is about.

"Ka Lung, it's a surprised to see you here. Don't you have more important business to do?" King Yama remark, one of his eye brow rose.

"Hold your beard old man. I'm not here to make trouble for hell-" he chuckled a bit,"-although it's sad, but I'm kind of grounded, you can say."