"Quick take her to your room, Frank go run her a lukewarm bath. The order in some soup for her."

Frank sprinted off as Graham lifted Ama up bridal style, ignore the pain in his shoulder.

"I think I know what happened." Richie muttered. "It must've been that Cadence girl feeding her some sort of bull."

"She talked to Cadence?"

"Are you serious Graham. That girl has need stalked Ama non stop. Then she claimed to be spending time with you. Which brings me to ask exactly what you've been doing these past days." Richie narrowed his eyes at Graham, ready to bite out at anything he didn't like.

"Planning, I was going to tell Ama how I feel. I planned it for tonight but I think I'll postpone to tomorrow."

"And exactly how do you feel about my sister."

Graham looking down at her tear stained face and felt it deep in his heart.

"I love her."

Amas eyes fluttered open as she came to. Surrounded by cool water with a strong pale arm wrapped around her waist.

"Baby, you're so pale. What happened." Was the first thing she strained out of her sore throat.

"You gave me the freight of my life is what." He hummed in response.

She craned her neck up to look at him, not missing the angry, red bite marks on his left shoulder.

"Did I do that?" She croaked.

"Mmhmm"

"I'm sorry. Baby please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad Honey Muffin, I'm worried as hell. What did Cadence say to you."

Ama closed her eyes, memories of the events leading up to her panic attack flooring back. A single tear rolled down her cheek, that of which Graham kissed away.

"It's okay baby, don't cry. You don't have to talk about it if it hurts to bad."

"No no. It's just that she said some stupid shit that got me riled up, even I'm surprised at how I acted. I'm usually in control."

"Ama look at me."

She opened her eyes and got lost in his mesmerising green blue ones. Then he place his soft pink lips on her chapped ones and kissed her passionately. When they broke away, she rested her head on his bare chest.

"I want to take you out tomorrow night, on a date. Is that okay."

"Of course. I'd love to." She responded, tracing the bite mark. "Did it bleed."

"Nah. You've got quite a strong jaw on you though."

"Aww, my man is so strong, escaping from a lion's jaws."

Graham scoffed. "I didn't escape, you passed out."

"Bet you screamed like a bitch though."

"I did no such thing."...

"Babe are you ready yet!" Graham called from the room.

"Almost!" Ama called back. She smeard shimmery lip gloss over her bare lips and admired her reflection. She was nervous to say the least. The last time Graham saw her like this, they'd just made up after she... Killed a coyote on her birthday.

The only make up she had on was a little bit of eye shadow, some mascara and lip gloss. None, of her  scars were covered.

She wore a navy blue fitted cotton dress with spaghetti straps over a dark pink-nude coloured silk shirt. It was all finished with simple silver studs, nude 5" heels and a huge pair of frameless shades. With a deep breath, Ama fixed her collar and exited the bathroom.