Chapter Twenty

"So, Princess Celia. Do you have a favorite?" Gavril asks. My eyes flicker over to the guys. I have to force myself from admitting that I do have a favorite.

"Well, I'm not really sure, Gavril. I like all of the men here so it really is hard to pick one at the current moment," I explain. My eyes flicker over to Flynn. His eyes catch mine and his smile brightens. It's contagious and brings a smile to my own.

"It's okay, Celia. Keep you secrets. We'll know by Christmas," he jokes. I feel the heat that rises in my cheeks. I try to force the blush away but, from what I can see on the screens, I fail. "If you would like to return your seat, we will bring out the guys," he says.

I stand up and smooth out my dress quickly. I walk back to the seat between my mother and brother as Blake walks up to Gavril and shakes his hand.

"So, Blake. Have you enjoyed your time with the princess?" Gavril asks. Blake plasters a kind smile on his face.

"I have. The princess is great and she is very kind hearted and has a wonderful spirit," he explains. Gavril nods.

"So, any details on the dates?" Gavril asks. Blake blushes and glances over at me.

"Well, I honestly don't know what to tell you. Um, they have all been very enjoyable and the princess has done many of the things I enjoy doing instead of dragging me around the palace and doing things that only she enjoys," Blake explains.

"So, have there been any intimate actions between you two?" Gavril asks.

"I haven't been lucky enough to get a kiss. The farthest we have gotten is hugging," Blake explains. Gavril and Blake talk for a few more minutes about Blake instead of the relationship between us.

After Blake walks back, Ethan stands up. He smooths put the invisible wrinkles in his suit as he walks towards the couches. He sits down with his right leg over his left after shaking Gavril's hand.

"So, Ethan. How has your time with the princess been?" Gavril asks. Ethan lets out a light chuckle.

"Oh, well. They've been good times. I have to agree with everything that Blake said about Princess Celia. She is a wonderful person and I love getting to see her and the guys everyday," Ethan says. Gavril nods.

"So, how about the dates?" Gavril asks.

"I've enjoyed all of them. Princess Celia and I have gone on several adventures but we mostly stick to movies and walks in the garden," Ethan says. He doesn't hesitate to tell the truth.

"So, any more luck with intimacy than Blake?" Gavril asks. Ethan laughs and shakes his head.

"I'm afraid not. Sorry to disappoint," Ethan states. They continue the interview for a few minutes until Gavril calls over Ryder. He goes through Kevin and Ryder asking the same questions. He gets the same replies. Until Flynn.

"So, how has your time in the palace been?" Gavril asks after Flynn takes his seat. Flynn shifts uncomfortably and looks at himself on the screens on the wall.

"It's been wonderful. I've enjoyed my time with Celia and the guys," he says.

"So, how about the dates?" Gavril asks. Flynn bites his lip and adverts his attention to the floor.

"Celia and I have spent time together. We've done a lot of different things together and I've enjoyed just getting to spend time with her," Flynn says. His eyes skip over to me. My cheeks heat up and his do too.

"So, has there been any luck with intimacy?" Gavril asks. Flynn bites his lip and stares at the ground. His cheeks grow an even brighter shade of red.

"Celia and I have shared a kiss," Flynn mutters. It is just loud enough for the rest of everyone in the room and the microphones to pick it up.
Did you all enjoy this chapter? I hope so! Please tell me what you think. Comments and votes?

This is the list of the elite:
   •Flynn Stephens
   •Ethan Avery
   •Kevin McKinley
   •Blake Jones
   •Ryder Stans (I'll describe him in the next chapter.)

Disclaimer: Kiera Cass owns The Selection, not me.