-Chapter 36-

Moonbyul Pov
I've arrived home pretty quickly after dropping the girls off, but I immediately head towards my bed and just lay there. I felt sleepy and just wanted to cuddle but unfortunately Irene wasn't with me which made this annoying for me. I could've been cuddling with Irene and enjoying my sleep but no she has to be home while I have to take a nap alone.

As I was about to drift off to sleep my phone starts to ringing. I couldn't help but groan and get out of my bed to get my phone which was on my desk. I immediately see Irene's name pop up which I quickly answer it without hesitation. I miss her already and I barley left her, but I was happy to know she was the one calling me.

"Hey!" I greet her cheerfully feeling warm inside. "Hey.." Irene says not sounding like herself and I was worried about her and what was going on. "What's wrong?" I ask softly and lay on my bed while looking at the ceiling in hopes of easing any bad thoughts away. "C-Can you pick me up?" Irene said and I frown not understanding what exactly was happening but I knew I would be there for her no matter what.

"Of course. Do you wanna go to the beach? We can bring the girls along as well and we can have some fun if you want. And we can go out to eat whatever you want." I say softly and I hear giggling and I was unaware how I rambled a bit. "That sounds amazing." She says and I feel relief that she had agreed with my plan that I made up on the spot.

"Good I'll pick you guys up and call my manager to pick up Wheein and Hwasa!" I say and stand up getting ready again. "Okay I'll be waiting for you." She says softly, but I could hear the slight sadness in her voice. "I'll be over there soon." I say and put on my shoes and go to my closet looking for a sweatshirt.

We say our goodbyes and I call Wheein really quick. "Hi unnie!" Wheein says excitedly and I smile knowing she'll agree. "Hey Wheein would you like to go to the beach with me and red velvet?" I ask as I grab everything I need before locking my apartment and make my way downstairs. "Of course! I'll get ready but are you gonna pick us up or should we call oppa?" Wheein asks like a little kid.

I get inside my car quickly. "Can you call Oppa? I'm gonna pick up the girls, but we can meet up if that's fine with you guys." I explain to her and buckle up before looking around to see any cars. "That's okay! We'll see you over there unnie!" Wheein says and I sigh in relief, but I quickly say my goodbyes and head towards Red Velvet's dorm.

The drive was fast and I was already out of my car and heading towards their dorm. I look to see already some fans waiting by entrance and I politely smile at them as they squeal once they see me. "Can't get enough of Irene unnie?!" One of them yell with a smile and I laugh and smile. "It's Irene we're talking about so you tell me." I say with a chuckle and they all laugh. I wave at them before entering the building and get into the elevator in a rush.

The stupid music in the elevator needed an upgrade, but something like Bad Boy would be good. I hop off and walk towards their door and knock gently on the door. The door opens and it's Wendy looking at me with a smile. "Hi unnie! Come in!" Wendy greets me happily and I smile at her. "Hey Wendy." I say and make my way towards the living room as I look around the place to see Joy and Yeri laying on the couch.

"Hey girls." I greet them and they look at me with a smile. "Hi Byul unnie!" They say at the same time making me chuckle and I take a seat next to them. "So are you guys ready to go to the beach?" I ask and they nod their heads excitedly and I smiled at how cute they were. "That's good, but is Irene in her room?" I ask and they nod their heads looking like little puppies. "Thank you." I say softly and head towards Irene's room.

I knock twice on the door and wait for her to open the door. "Come in!" I hear her say from inside her room so I enter slowly. I see her sitting on the edge of her bed looking in deep thought and I approach her slowly and take a seat beside her. She seems to snap out of her thoughts and look at me, but no words were spoken. She lays her head on my shoulder and I wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"What happened?" I ask her as I feel her pull back and look at me intently that it made me feel so exposed under her gaze. "I l-love you." Her voice cracks and I look at her to see her with teary eyes which broke my heart. I quickly wipe away her eyes and bring her closer to me. "I love you too." I whisper and kiss her lips gently in hopes of conveying what I felt towards her. She grasp my shirt tightly and kissed back with the same gentleness.

I pull back to see her with her eyes closed and she looked so beautiful. I hug her and she hides her face in my neck as she gently cries and I don't say a word expect hug her tightly. After some time she managed to calm down and explain to me what was going through her head and what she was feeling.

"Seulgi wants to break us apart." She says slowly and I was surprised, but overall I was angry. "What?! Why the hell would she want to do that?" I say angrily and I feel Irene hug me and I relax in her arms and take a deep breath. "It's okay that won't happen." She says softly and nod my head believing her. "It's me and you now." She whispers kissing my lips softly and melt into her touch.

Next chapter will be on Thursday! And it will be a special chapter because it's my birthday and since you've been patient with me I would like to give you a chapter that has you guys falling in love with this book even more! So make sure to stay tune and enjoy the show! And sorry for any mistakes but have a good day!