-Chapter 6-

Irene Pov
I can tell Solar is not happy with me taking Moonbyul out on a date but she said it herself she's not Monbyul girlfriend. After we said our goodbyes to Solar I hand back Moonbyul her phone and my phone starts ringing. I check the caller ID and see that it's Seulgi calling me and my heart sinks but I answer her call anyways. "Hello?" I said "Unnie where are you?" Seulgi said. " Oh I'm at the park with Moonbyul" I said even tho I felt a lump in me throat as I speak. I feel Moonbyul's hand on mine and she gives it a gentle squeeze reassuring me that everything will be okay which I knew I had to believe her.

I smile at her and she smiles back at me which for some reason calms me down. "Your with Moonbyul unnie at the park, why?" Seulgi asked with so much curiosity which made me chuckle. " cause why not I mean anybody should be lucky to hang out with a girl crush like Moonbyul" I said and the only words that came out of Seulgi mouth were "Oh okay well I'll just talk to you later unnie bye"."bye Seulgi" was all I said before hanging up.

"I'll walk you back to your house Irene Unnie" Moonybul said. If I'm being honest I didn't want to go back home I rather stay here with Moonbyul and just talk about random stuff because Moonbyul is an easy person to talk to. Also I use to have a crush on her hehe. "Okay" i said with a smile which she returned. We walk back to my house the walk was silent but it was comfortable and not awkward which I liked, sadly we made it to my house.

I turn to look at Moonybul "Thank you for listening to my problems" I said, "No problem Unnie I'll always there for you if you need someone talk to even tho we're not that close. And thank you for listening to my problems as well."Moonbyul said with a chuckle. I stood there just looking at Moonbyul and I wonder just how exactly did Solar reject this girl like was Solar on crack or what ? Whatever it was she will realize it was a mistake not making Moonbyul hers.

Soon I was broke out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay Unnie?" Byul said with a worried face. " I'm fine" I said with a smile and Byul just nodded. "Bye Irene Unnie" Byul said with a smile and I said "bye girl crush" and she just laughed and hugged me and I felt my cheeks heat up for some reason but I happily hugged her back. Just as she was about to leave I grab her hand and she looks at me confused. She's so cute I thought. "Can I have your number so we can set up our date later" I said with a smirk. She just shook her with a smile but handed me her phone. I set my name on her phone as "Goddess <3"  and on my phone I put her as "My girl crush<3".  After that we finally say our goodbyes.

Today was a good day thanks to Moonbyul. As I walk in to the apartment I see that the girls are just walking looking at me curiously. "Where have you been Irene Unnie?" Joy asked, "With Moonbyul at the park" I said with a smile.

Nobody's pov
Byul and Irene seem to meet up most of the time to talk about their plan but also seem to forget about it as they have a great time talking with each other about anything and everything. They've been hanging out of two weeks and have finally set up that "date" which both are nervous about. Let's see how things play out.

I hope you guys are enjoying this book. I've managed to update this book as well as my other book so enjoy because I'll be a bit busy these days especially with school coming up again 🥺 sorry for any mistakes but enjoy and stay weird :)