A Unexpected Surprise

En başından başla

Y/n: Yang, Blake there's a secret I've been keeping.

Yang: Hmm.

Y/n: I'm not from Remnant.

Yang starts laughing thinking he's joking.

Yang: Good one.

Y/n: If you don't believe me, believe your teammates.

He gestured towards me and Weiss.

Weiss: He is telling the truth Yang. He even knows what the future holds for us and knows something's from our pasts.

Blake: How did you get to Remnant then?

Y/n: I don't know, I was walking home after seeing my best bud and getting rifle parts from him, the next I'm in a forest near where Ruby was killing beowolves.

Yang: Why not tell us about your family maybe that can help you feel a little better?

Y/n: Ok. Mom she's nice always keeping my spirits up whenever I feel down. She is quite religious as well. My sister sure when I was younger she bugged me and teased me but that's just the way of telling me she loves me. She has two little girls, my nieces Avery and Presley, Avery she's a little acrobat in the making always doing cartwheels, handstands you name it. Presley she loves me always calling me uncle wolf, she likes gaming with me sure she doesn't play some games right but hey some games can be played differently.

After he finished talking about his nieces two little girls jumped up and put their arms around his neck from behind.

???/???: Uncle Y/n/wolf!

Y/n: C-Choking... me.

The two girls let go of him and come around the bench.

Presley she's 4

Avery she's 6

???:Mommy and Gigi thought they will never find you Uncle Y/n.

Y/n: Avery, Presley how did you-. You know what I don't care I'm just happy I can spend some time with my nieces and the birthday girl.