"Av....."

My eyes shoot up to meet Harry's, his trailing over my body slowly as he licks his lips. "Shit you're gorgeous... Come ere."

I take the few steps towards him, now standing in between his legs. He leans forward, running his hands up the back of my thighs. "Your skin touching mine... the thought just drives me mad."

I run my hands through his hair as he kisses my hip bones, my body shuddering from his touch.

"Please..." My voice comes out almost unrecognizable as I whine for more.

"Tell me what you want Av."

"No." I respond instantly, knowing exactly what I want. "I'll show you."

Now it's my turn to surprise him as I drop to my knees in front of him. He visibly gulps as my hands find the button of his jeans. I undo them quickly, thankful that his boots and socks are already off. If I had to spend the time removing more articles of clothing, I'm almost certain I would lose the burst of confidence coursing through my veines at the moment.

I pull his jeans from his legs, tossing them behind me with a smirk as I glance up at him. His chest is flushed and moving up and down quickly as he watches my fingers move towards the band of his boxer briefs. He gives a pained sigh of relief as I pull them from him, freeing him from their tight confinement.

My small hands grasp him immediately, slowing pumping him, and earning a throaty groan from the back of his throat. He leans his head back and closes his eyes, giving me the opportunity to surprise him by wrapping my lips around his tip.

His body jolts slightly, "Fuckkkkk."

I swirl my tongue around him before hollowing my cheeks and moving up and down on him. I wrap my hand around the rest of him, loving how his body reacts to my touch. The profanities falling from his lips assure me I'm doing a more than adequate job, spurring me to quicken my pace.

"Shit.... you're gonna... have to stop... can't last." His voice comes out in quick pants as his hands move to my shoulders. He starts to push me away, but I smack his hands away from me as I continue, bringing him all the way to the back of my throat.

"Avaaaa.. please." He barely gets the words out before his body shudders, releasing his pent up pleasure down my throat. I pull my mouth from him with a smirk, licking my lips.

I gasp as my body is pushed roughly down onto the floor, the cliche fur rug in front of the fireplace cushioning my fall. Harry is on top of me in seconds, his lips attacking mine greedily. They quickly move to my neck, sucking harshly enough I let out a painful moan.

He smirks at me before gently biting on my ear and whispering into it. "I told you to stop."

He doesn't give me time to respond before reaching behind my back and popping my bra open, pulling it from me. His eyes roam the expanse of my curves before his lips skim over the newly exposed flesh. My body feels like it could melt from they way his tongue is torturing me, moving from my lips, to my neck, down to my breasts then back again. His hands hold my own down on each side of my head, leaving me unable to run them over his body like I desire to. Like I need to.

Once his lips have nipped and sucked on almost every inch of my body, he finally lets go of my hands.

"I quite fancy these." He smirks, peeling my panties down my legs.

I blush as he looks me over, his hands running up my thighs and pushing them apart. I can literally hear my heart pumping in my chest as his head disappears in between my legs. His hot breath on my center has me gasping for air, my hands winding in his curls.

"Bloody hell, I love how you react to me." He whispers, pressing his lips to me and sucking.

My eyes slam shut at the sensation, my hips held down by Harry's strong hands as he makes use of his talented tongue. God, the things he can do with it amaze me. It still surprises me how quickly he can bring me to the brink. The woman who never even experienced such a thing before Harry introduced me to it can barely last five minutes when his lips are on me.

When he adds a finger, I unintentionally tug his hair roughly, causing him to moan into me. I'm shaking within seconds, my high shooting up my spine and throughout my entire body as I call out his name.

"Fuck Av, you've no idea how much you turn me on." His voice is gravely as he moves up my body, his lips locking with mine in a soft kiss. I try to catch my breath as he rests his forehead against mine.

He shifts his body slightly, and I feel his hardness digging into my thigh.

"To soon yeah?" He looks over my face, his green eyes meeting mine.

"God no." I breathe out, shaking my head vigorously. "I want you."

He smiles at me, his dimples popping and making me swoon. "I love you Ava."

"I love you." I grin back at him, pulling him towards me for a kiss.

The kiss is slow and deliberate, making my skin tingle all over again. Our lips are still touching as he pushes into me, them breaking apart as we both moan in satisfaction. His eyes don't leave my face as he moves in and out of me, stretching me each time in the most delicious way.

"Fuck I love you so much." He groans as raises up on his hands, pushing into me even deeper over and over again.

I can't explain how it feels to make love with Harry. It's indescribable. There's no words that could relate how strong the connection is between us, how intimate he makes every moment, how much pleasure flows through every fiber of my being from his touch.

I'm lost in him, body and soul. Both belong to him and him alone, with no fear of them ever being unsafe or misused.

His skin glistens as he moves above me, his hair falling in his face as his mouth drops open. I clench around him as I come, Harry following soon after. We are a mess of limbs, sweat, and passion as he pulls out of me and drops to the floor next to me.

"Don't ever leave me Av." His voice is sleepy as he pulls me towards him, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"I don't plan on it Styles." I reply, holding up my hand to show off the ring on my finger. "I love you."

He takes my hand softly, bringing it to his lips as he chuckles. "Love you too... Styles. Always."

_______________________
Please click on that little star and vote vote vote!! :)