FOREWORD

1st edit: April 23,2022

2nd edit: May 8, 2024

Hey lovely readers! It is such a joy to see how many of you continue to add this book to your reading lists on a daily basis, your support truly warms my heart. Thank you all so much.

I wanted to give you a heads-up that this book is currently undergoing editing as it prepares for publication. Consequently, the entire book is no longer available on Wattpad. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in your reading journey. However, on the bright side, you'll soon have the opportunity to grab a hard copy of this book, allowing you to immerse yourself without the distractions of your device. Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

I encourage each of you to dive into the remaining chapters, leave your votes, your comments, and share this book with anyone who desires to draw closer to God. As a token of my gratitude, I'll be giving away two copies of the book after publication to two lucky persons who read, vote and comment on all remaining chapters. Selections will be made randomly. 

----

Jesus Christ Saves is a religious book that wholeheartedly embraces and upholds the teachings of Christianity. It's important to note that despite its Christian foundation, this book is intended for everyone.

Whether you're a devout follower of Christ, an atheist, or a believer in other faiths, I invite you to explore the principles and messages within these pages.

As the author, I am dedicated to promoting the values of Christianity, including love, compassion, and understanding. However, I also respect the diversity of beliefs and perspectives held by each individual.

Regardless of your background or beliefs, I hope that 'Jesus Christ Saves' provides you with insight, inspiration, and perhaps even a deeper understanding of Christianity.

 Peace.