A Blissful Night

Birthday isn't about celebration, it's about memories❤.

Memories that you make with your friends, family and relatives.

This shot is a birthday treat to my pagal Tom aka The_Sarcastic_Girl_.

I'm so far from you, but I still feel like you are right beside me—and we are doing pagal stuffs. Cheers from a thousand miles away, my tom. You will always be in my mind and in my heart.

---------------------------

"I screwed up!"

Sanskaar yelled sitting on the terrace watching the cloudless night with thousands of twinkling stars.

"I screwed up so badly," he held his hairs in frustration and agony as he kept murmuring those words.

If it would've been any other day, he would have lit up his cigarette as it is his best remedy to relieve stress but due to his promise made to his 'The One' that he would try his best to control himself, he tried not to take further risk of disappointing her. Not at least, when she might already be hurt and disappointed in him due to his foolishness.

He hit his hand on his head hardly regretting his actions of kissing her. "How could I kiss her? How could I just give in? I was supposed to fulfill her every wish and not to ruin it," he groaned in frustration.

He remembered how his desire overpowered him a few minutes ago, leading him to ruin her bucket list wish.

"Sanskaar? Sanskaar, where are you?" Her eyeballs dilated in every corner of the dark mansion. It was hard for her to figure out anything as ultimate darkness surrounded the place, so she stood rooted in one place to not to dash into objects.

Sanskaar had messaged her to come to the place, and he himself was nowhere in sight. So, instead of going further in, she thought returning back was best for her. She turned on her heels to go back from where she entered, only to get stop by sudden spotlight which fell directly on her.

"They say, if life gives you 10 reasons to die, it gives you 1000 reasons to smile. I say, I had just ONE reason to smile, which is equal to 10000 other reasons." It was him. She knew it was her Sanskaar's voice.

"Don't you want to know that one reason, Swara?" There was a momentarily pause before he started speaking again. "It's you my dear beloved. I just wanted to say, I love you more than the days and the nights, deeper than the oceans and the skies. It's you, who completed SWASAN."

The spotlight finally fell on the person her eyes longed for. Her, Sanskaar was standing right in front of her in a distance.

"Happy Birthday, Swara." He finally ended, giving her his most beautiful smile.

Swara's heart puffed with love. Her veins danced with excitement. Her eyes welled with happy tears, and her heart skipped a beat seeing his smile . She just wanted to hug that person who can make her undergo so many feelings at once and so that's what she did.

She ran and hugged him tight, thanking him for all he has ever done. She didn't wanted anything from god, but him. He was her best gift.

"I love you, Sanskaar." Swara confessed parting away from the hug. Her eyes still shimmery from her tears.

Wiping away the unshead tears, he spoke, "I love you, too, jaan."

No matter how many times he has confessed his love for her but yet, it still seems so new and fresh to Swara. The fairly dark environment and all the excitement gave a much needed push to her to take a step first. And so, she cupped his face as her eyes fell on his lips. Closing the distance between them, she tiptoed on her feet, planting a kiss on his lips, forgetting her own dream wish.