My Superheroine

Love has bonded every living being on earth with its invisible attractive power and is so strong that it cannot be broken easily.

As it's invisible, we might not be able to see it's mere existence but surely it influenced our existence on Earth.
Epitome means a perfect example and who could be more perfect example of love than a 'MOTHER'.

She bore a child for 9 months.

She went through labor pain which is more painful than a scorpion biting.

She understood what is the duties of a mother.

She bore all our cravings and stubbornness.

She fought for us against every evils.

She lost her sleep to take care of us.

My mom, who was with me when I took my first step as a toddler and she taught me to believe in people and not to hold grudges against anyone.
She, who hides all her pain behind her smiling face and fulfill all my wishes without any complains and demands. She, who works day and night to fulfill all her responsibilities as a Mother, Sister, Wife, Daughter, Friend, Daughter in law, and much more but forgets to give time to herself. She, whose sacrifices I can never pay back till my last breath. My mom is brave, courageous, responsible, caring, loving, beautiful, sweet and a dutiful women.

Thank you or any other word would not justify my affection for her or her any sacrifice which she made for my betterment. To the one who gave me life, I can give nothing but love. She is my star, full of light, who is sent from up above to shower love and to take care of me.

You all can imagine the life of a woman who is married to a navy officer and came far away from their hometown. She fulfilled all her duties of a housewife and dedicated all her life for the betterment of the house and the man who seldom kept his foot on his house carpet. Her complaints and her loneliness were witnessed by the walls. Her woven sweaters were her favourite pass time and the non-speaking life present inside her was her companion whose wishes were fulfilled without asking. Not that her husband cared less for her, but just he couldn't simply ignore his duties towards the nation.

The pain of labor was less when the cries of the baby were heard. She was upgraded with the post of a MOTHER. She cried that day not because of the pain or her previous helplessness, but because of overwhelming emotion she experienced that moment. The happiness of giving a birth to an angel was so much that it just suppressed every other emotion. From there, it was the journey of a woman, my MOM

A short poem written by me to my beloved mother:

"You are one in the billion,
The lights of my heart and soul,
By chance, if I have ever hurt you,
Please forgive your doll.

To live forever and always,
Is what I wish for you,
A long life ever-lasting,
For one so sacred and true.

Though I fall far short most times,
Of your expectations,
You pick us up and dust us off,
Then show us your creations.

Without the support of your hand,
I can't even stand,
I promise to never let you down,
In anyway round.

My love for you is as pure as holy water,
You are the one more smarter,
Your love is something that I can never explain,
It is made of deep devotion, sacrifice and pain."

To my special angel sent from above😘.
Love you loads...

"MOM..."

Describing a mother's love in words is virtually impossible. Still, I tried my best.

----------------------

Hope, you guys will love reading it.

Drop down your comments to let me know your views. Do vote and share, if you like❤