Chapter 9: Figuring things out

Start from the beginning

Sweetie pie? You don't even have the right to say that to her bitch.

"I'm her friend. What of it?" I said raising my eyebrow.

She chuckled. "I see the way you look at my property. She's mine. So. Back. Off. Bitch." (Jillian) Ending her sentence with a smirk she taunted me with her eyes. Glaring.

This bitch really got into my skin... If it wasn't only for the tray I'm holding I would've slapped her hard right now in all of these people.

I turned to her and responded, "Jillian, was it? If I remember your story correctly. She's you're ex-girlfriend. You don't have the rights to even call her your property or anything for that matter. You let her go and it's your loss." I smirked.

"You're lucky I'm on work duty right now. Or else this would've turned into a catfight and you would be begging for an apology right now." She said gritting her teeth.

"Not in a million years darling." I scoffed. And almost laughed at her angry face. I just walked it off, tray in hand and hoped that Carmela wasn't waiting that long for me.

"I hope you weren't waiting too long for this," I said setting the tray aside.

"It's fine I just hope Jillian didn't do anything weird to you or she said something mean." (Carmela) looked at me worriedly and made stiffly smile. I guess she's the worrywart type huh.

I took my food and began taking a piece and eating it. "Ooh!!! This is good." I shouted with my eyes gleaming with the love for sweet desserts.

"I wonder how can you handle sweet desserts like that. Its honestly making me jealous. I get dizzy if eat too many sweets." (Carmela) said as she drank her coffee.

"Ywo swe I awm pewfweklu hwealty twu eawt sweawts!" I shouted while my mouth was full of em and they made my face look like hamster cheeks.

"Pfft! Y-You're making a cute face right now! I need a picture of this!" (Carmela) quickly took her phone and took a picture of me! I was going to cover my face but I was too late!

"Now this would be a cute profile picture for your contact." (Carmela) said as she chuckled happily. She typed something on her phone before showing it to me. 

[Contacts]

To: Cute chubby hamster ❤️

She even changed my nickname into something embarrassing!

"Gwivee mwe thwat!!!" I couldn't care less if we were disturbing other customers I want that cute but embarrassing nickname and profile picture deleted!

"Please ma'am. There are other customers in the cafe and they might be startled or disturbed by the noise you are making." It was one of the Starbucks staff. I apologized and decided to have my revenge later.

"You heard her Mei~ No being naughty of noisy for now." (Carmela) I could see her typing on her phone but I couldn't see much through it.

So I just pouted and ate my dessert in silence.