Chapter 4: Carmela's House

It was morning. Saturday.

About 8'o clock in the morning. I only slept for five hours talking to Carmela and I felt fine. Moreover to that, I felt great. I woke up stretching my arms. Scooting over as I saw pandi right next to me, Made me remember I have a hang out with Carmela today! And I had my first time having an experience on a public fair.

I brushed my teeth as I took a big yawn to go downstairs and have breakfast. I walked to our dinner I immediately saw my father reading a magazine about our family and how he was smirking about it.

Our family honor does mean a lot to him.

"Good morning baba!" I exclaimed as I went around his back and hugged him.

"Hoho. How was my Wei? You seem like you're in a good mood." Baba said as he placed the newspaper he was holding down and looked at me while I took my seat next to him.

I was happily smiling and my face felt like it was gleaming. "You see baba. I made a friend. Remember the wedding coordinator before? I asked her if she can show me around town which was definitely fun."

"Oh really where did you go?" Father asked curiously.

"To a fair," I responded.

Father was speechless more like disgusted a bit. "You? When there? But it's so dirty and full of... Danger. Besides people like us should not be going to places like that my little wei."

He explained as he warned me of the dangers of going to places like the fair or carnivals where he said it was dangerous.

It was fun though?!

I got to keep a stuffed panda. I ate foods j never tried before in my whole life that looked unappetizing but you won't know until you tried, it was really good. We got to play games too.

However. I cannot disobey family orders. I have to agree or go with whatever my father wishes, "Yes baba... I won't ever go there again."

He smiled. We waited on for the others to start breakfast. As everyone came down they all sat as we talked about the upcoming wedding, how was everyone's day, and that we'll have a surprise visit later.

I wonder who? Mostly father really called it special.

"Who'll be visiting us?" (Emma) asked baba because she's the only who's into gossip in this house.

My father just chuckled. "My little wei will surely like the visit. I promised the person to keep it a surprise."

A person I would like a visit?

I wonder who's this person. Maybe it'll be Carmela... I hope so. My father doesn't know about our friendship yet... I should tell him.