Q&A 2

Q2 Ohhh also what did Seonghwa's parents think of Soojung at first? Especially his father when they met during the breakfast. 

By thingsimregretting 

His mother adored her. She's a really observant woman and since she's a doctor, she's pretty smart. She saw Soojung the first time when she brought over notes for Seonghwa. By that time she had never heard of her form her son and was pleasantly surprised to see a girl. For a while she assumed she was Seonghwa's girlfriend but it was cleared when Soojung introduced herself. She knew this much that the girlfriend as someone named Hyejung and they broke up.

The next morning after she had rushed to the hospital, she came back to see them cuddling on the floor in front of the bed and she smiled at them. She liked the girl because she saw the cleaned plates in the kitchen of dinner which she managed to convince her son to eat which feat wasn't achieved by even her for the past 3 days. Plus the girl was pretty cute and looked good with her soon (and maybe she wanted them to date and marry and have cute babies together) but she liked her. But she could see there was something going on with her. She was closed off, covering things up and not having much confidence in herself. So she tried to help her as much as she could by making her as comfortable as she could by doing it in a way to make her feel loved. That was why she told her that she looked pretty without make up. She wanted her to feel comfortable in her own skin which she felt like she did not in reality.

Even in the end when she teased Seonghwa about her, it was all for fun when inside she was really rooting for them.

And the wedding invitation thing, Seonghwa's father was rather skeptical about letting him handle the social part of the business since he usually was not much interested but she convinced him.

His father, on the other hand, paid no mind to her when he first saw her at the breakfast table. But when the breakfast proceeded, he started noticing how his son was throwing small loving glances at her and how he won't stop smiling at all. He had never seen his son like that. So after they left, he asked her about it. Seonghwa's mother told him that she was special to him and something good might have happened between them that morning.

They shared a lot more dinners afterwards and he instantly liked her. She had this easy-going personality like his mother and she got along with both of them quite well.

Once Seonghwa's praised her cooking so much that they both insisted her to cook and when they had it, they had to accept she was pretty great.

Seonghwa's father was the one who suggested Soojung to go for a career option she actually likes and she how she should not just wait for someone to tell her to do something. He motivated her and she eventually found something she might actually like enough to make a future in.

Q3 How/why does Seonghwa know everyone's handwriting? There's gotta be lots of students 

By thingsimregretting 

He has a pretty good memory so he usually remembers such things. And he has got a rather helpful personality as well so a lot of their classmates go to him to get their doubts resolved.

Also, Seonghwa was the TA – teacher's assistant in one semester and thus collected and reviewed the assignments for a whole semester.

Soojung on the other hand rarely went for handwritten stuff. She usually types her assignments and submits them in print out forms.

Plus her writing is rather unique. It stands out a lot because of how straight and line-y it is. So it leaves an impression.

This is the type of handwriting I meant

Q4 Why didn't Soojung take a photo as proof when she first caught Hyejung cheating on Seonghwa? 

By thingsimregretting

Well its how your mind works in an emergency right? She wanted to let him know about what his beloved girlfriend was doing behind his back so much that she forgot she should have some proof at least.

She had this thought process that he would believe him no matter what so she never foresaw that he might not actually believe her.

So when he didn't believe her, she was shocked and realized that he had never taken her seriously.

Hongjoong, on the other hand, is pretty smart and already knew the situation. There was no element of surprise for him since he already believed Soojung and had his doubts about Hyejung. So he had enough sense of recording it.

well thingsimregretting, I hope the answers were up to your expectations and solved any query of yours. feel free to hit me up if any more!