☏︎ bunch of weirdos ☏︎

Start from the beginning

He had just woken up, hence, he had absolutely no idea about what was happening.

Taehyung stared back down at the floor, trying to process what just happened. "Oh.." A deep chuckle fell out of his mouth.

Y/N's laughters came to a halt after hearing his deep manly voice that contrasted his adorable face.

Movving his gaze back up to her, Taehyung attempted to cover his embarrassment with awkward laughters as he stood up to bow at her.

He immediately took his bag and rushed outside the bus, jumping on the last stairs. Taehyung glanced back at the bus to see the girl with a half-amused and half-concerned look.

He gave the stranger a big childish along with a radiant boxy smile as he skipped his way towards the school entrance.

"How weird" Y/N shooked her head in amusement, looking at his back that was getting smaller and smaller as he got further away.

She let out a soft and quiet laugh, before grabbing her bag and heading out the bus.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I want to go home" Y/N stared at the principal's door in anxiousness. Both of her hands were slightly shaking as she tried to calm herself down by taking small breaths.

She made sure to lightly knock on the door, before opening the dark wooden door. Y/N peaked inside the room to see two people inside.

Both of them looked at her in sync, making her want to disappear into thin air.

"Ah! Here she is!" The middle aged man stated, giving the teenage boy a paper. "Show her around now, Mr. Kim"

Namjoon stood up, reaching out his hands to take the paper as he neared the new student. He towered over her making Y/N shift in her place awkwardly.

"You're (Y/N) (L/N) right?" Namjoon asked the girl to which she responded with a nod, both his charming dimples appeared when he smiled.

Y/N took a quick glance at his dimples and started to recognize something, making her eyes widened.

"Oh! weren't you that person I bumped into last week?l?" Y/N spoke, the corners of her mouth turned up into a smile.

"Yes I'm glad your remembered" Namjoon uttered as he gestured for the girl to follow. They walked in a surprisingly comfortable silence as they passed a lot of students who are looking at them curiously.

"Do you want me to show you around??" Namjoon took a side glance at the beaming girl as she shaked her head.

"My cousin had already showed me around before, so there's no need" Y/N said, shaking her hands in front of him as he nodded in understandment.

He suddenly stopped walking to hand a paper to the girl. Y/N took the paper from Namjoon's hand and decided to check what it was.

Her mouth turned into an o shape when realised that it was her schedule.

"Do you want me to show you your lockers now??" Namjoon asked, his tone laced with politeness and gentleness as usual.

"Yeah sur-" A person had suddenly bumped into her, cutting her off.

Y/N almost face planted on the ground if it wasn't for Namjoon's fast reflexes. He helped Y/N regained her balance, and looked up to caught sight of a familiar frame.

"Jimin! Don't run in the hallway!" Namjoon scolded the guy.

Jimin turned around for a quick moment, yelling an unapologetic loud 'sorry' making Namjoon sigh in frustration.

Namjoon turned his head to the new student and apologized in behalf of his friend's behaviour.

"And your locker is 216" He said handing her the key.

Both teen bid each other a quick goodbye as they both went in separated ways. Y/N headed to her locker and opened it, using the key that was given to her.

She placed her things neatly inside the locker as she closed and locked it back, fumbling with the lock.

And for the second time of the day, someone had bumped into her again, but luckily this time she didn't lose balance.

Y/N looked back to the person who collided with her, inquisitive (e/c) eyes met with someone's brown chocolate eyes that was filled with panick.

The guy who resembled a trembling bunny, bowed at the Y/N, muttering a soft 'sorry' simultaneously. A familiar voice suddenly shouted in the halls, his voice echoed as the boy in front of Y/N stiffened.

"Jungkook!!" Jimin yelled, catching the attention of some students.

"They're at it again" The students whispered to each other, ignoring the commotion as if it was just something that happened daily.

Jungkook jerked his head to direction of the voice to see a fuming Jimin with a pissed expression.

Out of pure panic, Jungkook slammed the bewildered Y/N on her lockers, making her mentally whince as he trapped the girl inside his arms.

His eyes darted away from hers.

"Sorry" Jungkook repeated, his voice sounded too quite and muffled that if he wasn't an inch away from Y/N's face, she wouldn't have heard it.

The shade of light pink started to overtake his cheeks as his ears turned into a dark shade of crimson red.

Jimin passed by the two people in a flustered state, not noticing that the person he was looking for was just an arm away.

Once Jimin's back was out of sight, Jungkook awkwardly pulled back his arms, faking a really obvious fake cough.

He quickly bowed down at Y/N, glancing up at her eyes for only a split second to apologise as he immediately went dashing to the opposite way of where Jimin went.

What's with guys bowing at me then running away immediately?

Y/N wondered as she headed to her classroom.

They're so weird....