✵ six ✵

A couple days had passed since the party on Saturday.  I kind of felt like all of it had been a dream but I was sure that it hadn't been.  It was so strange to think back on and I was trying my best to not focus on that, and instead focus on my work and classes.  On Tuesday night, I decided to make dinner for my roommates.  Not only was I bored, but I had seen some recipe for taco cheese fries when scrolling through my Instagram.  Normally, I wouldn't be up for making something like that, but I knew that the boys would end up liking it.  After all, they usually enjoyed anything with meat and cheese, so I knew that this would be perfect for them.  Following the recipe on my phone, I made sure that I browned twice as much meat and made twice as many fries for the base.  I also had done my part in making twice as much cheese, and I knew it was because the boys would be eating a whole lot of it.  Sighing softly, I danced around in the kitchen to music, cooking as well.

It was only six as of right now, and I knew that the boys had all gone out to get groceries.  However, I had bought all of the ingredients for this meal on my way home, and it was the reason why I wasn't currently shopping with them.  Once I was baking the food in the oven, I still danced, cleaning dishes that had been used already.  It didn't take that long, but as I was drying them off, I received a call.  Glancing at my phone, I noticed that it was my boss, a part of me praying that when I answered it wouldn't be her asking me to go somewhere.  Taking a deep breath, I picked up the device, swiping my finger across the screen, and pressing it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey!" Mrs. Woods stated.  "Have you seen the news recently, darling?"

"Uh, I have not," I told her.  "Why, what's up?"

She told me to hold on and I said I would.  Not much later, my phone vibrated.  I went to the messages after placing her on speaker phone, pressing the link that she had given me.  It brought me to the PopSugar website, and there were photos of Harry with a woman.  They were clearly leaving a hotel together, Harry holding her hand and then the door open to what I assumed was his vehicle.  There were multiple sets of photos and I raised an eyebrow as I read the name of the person, knowing she didn't sound familiar.

"Who is that? I don't know a Townes.  Also, why should I care?"

"It's just news," she was telling me.  "Plus, I saw him talking to you the other night at the bar.  He looked interested in—"

"There is no way he is interested in me.  He was actually just being rude and then he forced me to apologize to him."

"Forced you?  How?"

The memory of what he had asked to me do was kind of embarrassing now that I thought about it.  Even if I had been scared of the way his voice sounded, I still knew that I technically wouldn't have had to do it.  I gave in to him, so in reality, it was my fault.  Then again, his threats of getting both Natalie and me fired were enough to have me dropping to my knees in front of him the way he had wanted me to do so badly.

"Miss Amato?"

"Sorry, hi," I started again.  "Basically, he asked me to get on my knees in the VIP section, and then—"

"Miss Amato, please tell me that this went where I think it went!"

"Probably not.  Nothing bad happened," I told her.  "Also, he is far too rude for me to ever even feel comfortable doing that with him.  No, wait, I take that back.  There is no way it will ever happen between us.  I can't stand that multiple language speaking dick."

She laughed, which made me also laugh.  The oven timer went off, so I asked her if she would hold on a minute before she continued speaking.  Putting on oven mitts, I quickly pulled out the dish I had made, placing it on the stove top easily.  Making sure everything was shut off properly, I grabbed my phone again, taking it off of speaker, and then pressing the phone to my ear.  Walking over to the sofa, I sat down, listening to Mrs. Woods tell me about how she used to sleep with a man who spoke different languages and it was the best experience of her entire life.