Grass Stains *Larry*

Harry and Louis sat underneath the bleachers on the footie field. The two boys had been dating for well over a year, and their relationship consisted of adoration and playfulness. At the moment they were in their favorite lunch-time spot, Louis straddling Harry.

The two had come across the safety below the bleachers in the early stages of their relationship. They always used to sneak off between classes, and they'd find themselves under the metal rows. Harry and Louis quickly realized that the cover it provided, hid them well enough for it to be a perfect make out spot.

Back to the straddling. It came to be because of a grass fight. They were just sitting and having a bantering conversation, when Harry decided it'd be fun to throw grass at Louis. They both continued to rip grass from the ground and throw it at one another. That was until Louis started saying that Harry was "throwing the grass on his groin."

Harry replied to that with, "let me get that off for you then." Before his hands were all over where Louis' dick was, and the next thing you know Louis climbed into Harry's lap.

Harry and Louis were snogging relentlessly, Louis grinding down onto Harry fervently. Louis moved his lips to mouth at Harry's veiny neck. Louis sucked at the skin directly above Harry's collar bone until it turned a brilliant red.

Harry moaned out at the pleasure Louis caused him, which was unsurprising given Louis always made him feel so exasperatingly turned on.

Things began to get even more heated. Louis laid Harry down in the grass, climbing atop him and pressing their groins together. The boys continued their grinding, moaning, and snogging for fifteen minutes before they were interrupted with an awkward cough from the football coach.

As the two got up to leave; Harry flushing red with embarrassment and Louis sporting a cocky smirk, Louis was proud to see the grass stains lacing Harry's white, cotton v-neck.

A/N: Ha, hey babes. I've been trying to write this for awhile. Just a little idea I got while eating lunch with friends awhile back. I hope you enjoyed it. Xx