I'll Help You *Narry (Slightly Sexual)*

Niall's P.O.V.

This is pathetic, I thought to myself. At 15 years old I still have never given anyone a hickey and I have no idea how to. That would be why I called my friend Harry over. Out of all my friends, even though he is the youngest by a few months, he has the most experience with those types of things, so I figure he can help me.

"So Ni, what's up? You sounded a bit odd on the phone." He said walking into the living room where I was. "Well, Hazza. We're best friends, and I kind of maybe need your help with something." I mumbled embarrassed. "Nialler, what's wrong? You know that I'll always be here for you." He said scooting closer to me. "Wait, you didn't kill anyone did you?" He questioned. I chuckled out a no, before asking the question that I invited him for, "Will you teach me how to give a hickey?"

Harry laughed a bit before realizing I was serious and asked "That was what you called me over for? I thought it would be so much more serious. Alright though, I'll help you." "So, how exactly do we do this. Do you want me to just--" He cut me off before I could finish asking him though, by saying "Just, try to give me one and I'll guide you." He finished, tilting his head to the side to give me more access.

I breathed out slowly before leaning towards him, "Are you sure, because I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He let out a slightly irritated groan before responding "C'mon Ni, get on with it." I sighed a little and leaned back in setting my lips gently on his neck. "Part your lips, and suck gently, but hard enough to actually leave a mark." Harry told me. I nodded and opened my mouth, starting to suck. "Add your tongue, just slowly lick over it to soothe it. Make sure you control your saliva." I tried my best to do as he said.

After about 30 seconds or so I pulled back and was slightly dissappointed when I didn't see a mark. Harry must have sensed my dissapointment because he told me that it takes like 10 minutes for it to really show. "Ok, umm if you don't mind can I practice some more and give you another one." I asked still slightly embarrassed. He nooded and again his head tilted, only this time I went for his collarbone.

As I sucked and licked and administered small gentle bites, Harry let out a moan. I lifted my head to look at him with a questioning gaze that quickly turned into a smirk as I leaned in and boldly kissed him on the lips, to which he eagerly responded kissing me back, slowly running his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance, to which I eagerly granted and let his tongue explore my mouth before both tongues collided in a sensual dance.

We snogged for a good ten minutes, both pulling back breathlessly. I chuckled looking at his rather dark hickeys, tracing them lightly with my fingertips I spoke, "the proof is in your skin. You're mine." I said before kissing him again.