Slap Ass Contest *Zianourry: Niall-Centric (Smut)*

Everyone seems to think that Louis has the best ass of the group, but really Niall's is the boys' favorite. It's become a game really, to see who can leave the longest lasting mark on the pale flesh of Nialler's bum. Of course it hadn't started that way...

It was a night like any other, full of touching and grinding and lingering kisses. Harry being fully sheathed inside of Louis, thrusting him into the wall while leaving bite marks all over his skin. Liam having his cock shoved down Niall's throat, almost gagging the blonde, and Zayn; pounding mercilessly into Niall's soon to be sore hole. A thought crossed Zayn's mind as he was reaching his peak, looking at the pale skin his length was dissapearing into. He had to do it, just once, so the raven haired boy lifted his hand, and brought it down with enough force to elicite a moan out of Niall that would put a porn star to shame.

Niall, who had just finished sucking Liam off, turned his head to face Zayn. "Did you just spank me?" And the look on his irish lover's face, and the way he uttered the question, was enough to have Zayn shooting his load inside of Niall.

A day later found Niall standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror, looking at the red handprint on his behind. "Guys, look at this." Niall said walking into the living room where his boyfriends were watching the telly. All eyes turned to the petite blonde and widened at seeing the mark. "Damn Zee, how hard did you hit him?" Harry questioned. " 'M not sure..." Zayn trailed off, looking at Niall with fascination.

"I wanna mark him like that." Liam mumbled jealously. "So do I." Harry and Louis spoke simultaneously.

In the midst of their thoughts, Niall had made his way out of the room, and the boys quickly came up with an idea. When the pale boy returned to his boyfriends, he was still undressed, flaunting the handprint on his right buttcheek for everyone to see, and Liam couldn't take it.

"So, we've devised a plan, a contest more or less. Come over here." The Wolverhampton lad told Niall. When the boy had waltzed over to Liam, he was quick to bend Niall over his lap. "What are you doing?" Niall wondered, struggling a little bit to get out of Liam's hold.

"Seeing if I can mark you better than Zayn, I bet it'll last longer too." And finally Niall understood this whole contest talk, they were seeing who could mark him best, and he wasn't entirely opposed.

Liam brought his hand down once, to the left cheek, and Niall let out an erotic moan. "One and done Payne. That's all I got, so that's all you get." Zayn said to Liam.

Niall was let off of Liam's lap and was quickly pulled to Louis' "Hi babe." Lou whispered in his ear. "Are ya gonna spank me or not?" Niall muttered back to him. Louis' smile grew devious and released probably the hardest slap yet to a part of Ni's butt that had yet to turn red.

Niall was becoming relatively hard by this point, and knew that depending on how hard Harry delivered his smack, he would be set off. Niall sauntered towards Harry, and bent over him, "Hit me Harry, please. I need it." He whimpered to the curly haired boy.

Harry let out a groan and brought his hand down upon the last unmarked spot of the pale canvas. Niall rutted his hips against Harry's leg moaning shamelessy. He stood up to straddle his youngest lover, and the movements were unstoppable. He was grinding the Chesire boy like there was no tomorrow. He hit his climax with a shout of "Harry", and all his other boyfriends watching them, intensely and lustfully.

"I don't care who wins." Niall said climbing off of Harry, and facing the others. "Just make sure you mark me again."

A/N: This was based off of a post on tumblr that had a picture of Niall's bum attatched to it:)