Partners In Crime *Zouis*

Louis' P.O.V.

Zayn and I have always been partners in crime. We pranked together, we destroyed stuff together, we caused trouble wherever we went. We were the school's reigning bad boys. Until Liam showed up.

That brown eyed jerk stole my best friend from right under my nose, turning him into a good kid. That isn't how it was supposed to be. Zayn and I were supposed to stay inseperable for all of high school, especially now since it's our senior year! But because of Liam, we haven't talked since July, and it's now December.

I miss my best friend, I don't really have anyone who I trust now. I mean sure I can hang out with Niall and Harry, but I don't have the connection with them that I had with Zayn. I just need to talk to him again, and I knew just where to find him and his new bestie.

I entered the school's library and sure enough, there was Zayn, sitting at a table with Liam and a chemistry book. I walked over to them and stood by Zayn, waiting for him to look up at me. Both boys' heads turned and Liam gave me a look of disgust.

"Um, Louis. What are you doing over here?" Zayn asked me. "I needed to talk to you... Alone." I said sending Liam a look that said "Leave." "I'm going to go grab some more studying materials Z, I'll be back." Liam told Zayn before glaring at me and leaving. I took the seat next to Zayn and started to speak up. "Why did you stop talking to me?" "I have no recollection of what you're talking about." He responded with his head buried in the textbook.

"Look at me." I said grasping his chin to turn his head towards me. "We haven't talked in almost five months. I miss my best friend." I continued. "Liam says that you aren't a good influence." He mumbled. "Since when do you care what others say? Liam has changed you so much! You aren't the same Zayn I fell in love with." I spoke to him. After the moment of silence, I just shook my head and stood to leave. "Wait. Lou, did you mean what you just said." He whispered.

"When have you known me to lie to you?" I replied. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I abandoned you. I thought that if I stopped talking to you my feelings would go away." Zayn said almost inaudibly. "What feelings?" I questioned turning back towards him. "Louis, I am truly, madly, deeply, in love with you. And that isn't just going to stop like I thought it would." Zayn muttered , pulling me into his arms. "So, does that mean you'll be my partner in crime again?" I asked him. "Forever and always." He answered, before pulling me into a passionate, love-filled kiss.

A/N: Well that could have been better, but ehh... 'A' for effort. Stay beautiful my loves:)