Oregon and Washington

It was Washingtons MISSION to get Oregon to go meet Arthur, though he couldn't understand why his Dad asked him too. Why couldn't he do it? Maybe it's because Oregon has been mass producing craft beers and coffee, its like his own superpower! Dad is so fearful of beer, no one wants him being THAT angry again.

Running down three flights of stairs, Washington finally reached the bottom. "Hey! Oregon! I need to talk to you!!!"

He heard a faint reply that sounded along the lines of "No! I'm saving the environment!"

Washington couldn't believe his brother sometimes, yes the environment needs help but I need you to meet Arthur! Huffing Washington whispered an insult, "Hippie!"

Down the hall he heard a loud gasp, and foot steps coming his way. Running over to the secret hiding place Washington had named "World of Wonder" it was filled with pillows and stuffed animals.

Oregon was wearing jeans with the ends rolled up with high white socks, he also wore a over sized sweater. "Where are you?! If you're teaming up with Cali I won't forgive you!"

Washington was picked on Cali as well, why would he ever want to team up with her?? "Why would I team up with her? She's a piece of jerky!" He called out.

Oregon looked around, "W-where the heck are you?!" he was frightened. Had his brother become a g-ghoST?!

Washington could sense the absolute fear from outside of his hiding spot, "I'm down here!" He said as he opened the little door to the World of Wonder.

Oregon just looked at the little door and blinked, "WHEN DID THAT GET THERE?!"

"Shhh! We will be caught! This is a sign of our allegiance against Cali, okay!" Washington didn't like deals involving anyone but this would give him a sliver of hope against California! His biggest bully ever!

Oregon quietly crawled into the World of Wonder and sat down opposite of Washington. The room was extremely small but they were just small enough to have foot room. "So what did you need again? Something about talking right?" Oregon forgot about the previous insult Washington thrown at him.

"Yeah! Dad has sent me on a quest!" Washington was determined to get Oregon to meet the english man he had met the other day. He quite liked Arthur, he seemed magical to him for an odd reason.

"So? What is it?!" Oregon pressed, he was curious on what was so important to his Father and brother.

"Give me your hand! He said he'd always be there!" Washington said as he grabbed Oregon's hand and pulled them out of the small 'World of Wonder' room.

"Come on! I think you'll like him!" Washington said as he dragged his brother behind him.

They rushed through the house and up the stair case that seemed like it would never end but when it did they opened the room door that led into Arthur's room. They saw Arthur sitting with Georgia, her head was in his lap and she was talking.

"Snow doesn't fall where my state is so I pretend that our cotton field was snow! I even made an cute cotton man named 'Cotton Snow!' he was my best friend for awhile until Alabama took him apart while I wasn' looking.." Georgia drifted off with her words, she seemed upset but as soon as she saw her siblings her sadness faded quickly.

She sat up and smiled, "Lookie! It's Oreo and Wash!"

Arthur seemed lost in thought though, looking up to Georgia he smiled and told her that he was going to make her a surprise later that day. Now looking over to the boys he happily called them over to sit down.

"May I know who this boy is Washington?" The English man asked, Washington's face lit up with excitement. "This is-" he banged on the floor for drums, "Oregon!!!!" He shouted as he put his arms out as if he was showing off an item.

Arthur smiled, "It's lovely to meet another one of Alfred's children, may I ask what your state motto is?"

Oregon seemed perplexed, this was odd.. What was this man doing in the house?! He appeared to be British- like extremely British for anyone who lived in America, the others seemed to like him and Georgia was already in here anywa- no just go with the flow.

"It's Latin- 'Alis volat propriis' it means 'She Flies With Her Own Wings' I'm not a girl but I still really like the meaning behind it!" He began to act silly- he only did it when fairies were around.

The English man seemed to understand and politely asked for the other to leave, "We'll all talk tomorrow, okay my little ones?" Georgia and Washington understood and walked away twords the door to leave.

Closing the door behind them they started talking about how nice Arthur was. Back in the playroom the pair was quiet, it wasn't bad but it wasn't absolutely comfortable.

"Do you feel them around me? They seem to like you quite the lot." Arthur told, the fairies around were excited maybe he couldn't see them but he had noticed that they were attached to the little Oregonian.

Oregon was quiet, of course he was.. Not everyday did you meet someone with the same sight as you.

England's eyes were soft but filled with excitement, this child could be his little prodigy! This kid was surrounded by fairies and mythical creatures, some even he hadn't met yet!

"We need to talk about them! Did you see the unicorn I had given to America? It was quite the while ago but I do believe that I saw it in the house earlier." England couldn't stop himself from talking about them, when it came to his black magic he couldn't stop!

"Yeah, Amalthea is a good unicorn. She often plays with Dad in the back of the house with the others.." Oregon had suddenly become shy, with all this talk about his favorite topic besides saving earth.

England's head cocked to the side by the name 'Amalthea' how did they come up with such a name? "Where did you get her name? I've never heard such a name before."

Oregon's eyes lit up and jumped up, "Have you ever seen the movie?! It's from the Last Unicorn! Let's watch it!!!"

~∆~
Go check out my Instagram!
King Hetalia
(I post an Hetalia meme once a week)
Sorry for this update coming so late, most of the previous chapters were made on nights where I didn't have anything to do and when I was in middle school. Now that I'm in high school my grades are taking an extreme toll on me and updating from here is just going to get harder! I hope you all understand! <3