seventeen : naomi nidai

name : naomi nidai

age : seventeen

parents : nekomaru nidai and akane owari

sexuality : pansexual

talent : ultimate agent

likes : protecting mia , guns , coffee

dislikes : pain , sherbet , littering , being apart from mia

personality : naomi , despite her status , is a very carefree girl . she can be serious when she wants to be , and is often like this around multiple people . naomi is very determined to get things right , and gets very mad when she messes up .

backstory : naomi is the oldest and only daughter of nekomaru and akane . due to her combat abilities and trustworthiness , she was hired as the bodyguard of mia naegi by makoto naegi and kyoko kirigiri , and accompanies her almost everywhere . naomi takes pride in her job of protecting mia , and worries every time she has to be apart from her , even though she knows mia can take care of herself . before being hired as a bodyguard , naomi worked as an undercover agent for the future foundation , and has gone on many assignments she ' s been given . her first assignment as an agent could ' ve been her last , she was assigned to investigate a soon to be assassination . she was on the third day of the assignment and came into contact with the assassin and was almost killed . 

nationality : japanese

love interest : phelix naegi

additional information : she is covered in scars from previous assignments , but luckily none of them are visible , because she covers them up . the most prominent one is a large scar down her back which no one knows about , except mia , who saw it accidentally . 

appearance :

( teen )