•~Ten~•

"Tyler hasn't told us, he said he doesn't want to talk about it, also uh, can Brendon hop into your shower real quick?" Dallon asks, Josh raises an eyebrow, he pulls me close, I face him and hug him.

"Yeah why?" Dallon blushes again and nervously chuckles.

"Hehe uh, he has a slight problem in his pants," Dal scratches the back of his neck and Brendon nods.

"No wonder you two are shirtless, next time fuck somewhere else, someone could've been in here or something!" Dallon smirks a bit.

"You going to be banging Tyler in here?" I look at Josh and his cheeks are all red, is that a good thing?

"D-Dallon!" Josh shouts, Dal shrugs and chuckles.

Brendon suddenly hisses, "can I have a showe now?! It hurts!" Bren begs, Josh nods, Dal and Bren leave the room.

~Next Day, Josh is at work~
Third Person

Josh left his phone at home. Bad idea. Tyler is currently scrolling through Josh's Instagram account, Josh has a lot of followers and the majority of his posts he is not wearing a shirt.

Tyler continues looking and starts asking himself when Joshua will be home. He misses him a lot.

Tyler scrolls down and squeaks when he sees a picture of Josh without his shirt and an exposed v line. Tyler leaves the account and goes onto Josh's feed and looks at a bunch of memes.

The Neko accidentally swipes left and sees a word that says live. What does that mean? Ty reads it as live as in, live a long life, he clicks on it in fear that if he doesn't he'll die.

He appears on the screen, Tyler tilts his head, suddenly people start to join. Tyler's confused when he sees tiny hearts and messages like hi appearing on the screen. Tyler holds the phone away from himself in fear but starts to grow curious as he sees more comments appear.

Tyler brings the phone closer to his face, so many people are watching...

"Oh god he's so cute," Tyler mumbles at he starts reading the comments but they soon disappear as new ones come in.

"Uh, what do I do?" Tyler asks nervously, maybe the magic screen will tell him!

Anything you want! One comment says, people then start spamming even more hearts.

Tyler's POV
Take off your shirt pretty boy~ the screen says, I do as I'm told and take off my shirt. The screen must know what it's doing.

"Uhm, talking screen what do I do next?" I ask nervously, my ears go down and suddenly in all caps I see my name.

TYLER!!!! ITS ME BEEBO!!!!!!!! I grin, Brenny is watching! On the screen something new pops up, Beebo_is_life requests to join your livestream!

Without thinking I press the join button or something. Bren's face then appears on screen, a big grin on his face.

"Brenny!" I smile and see Dallon in the back reading a book.

"Hi Tyler! Do you know what this is?" He asks me, I shake my head no being honest with him that I have no clue what this is and what I'm doing.

"It's a livestream! People, real people are watching and look, they find you adorable!" Brendon says while pointing at the screen.

"Also TyTy, you don't have to do what they say," Brendon informs me, I nod and out my shirt back on. Someone then asks us if our ears and tails are real.

"Yep! W-We are Neko's!" I say cheerfully. Brendon then stands up and moves the camera away from him and lowers it to show his tail moving side to side.

"See! I even have a tail-"

"Brendon you look like you're showing off your butt not your tail," I hear Dallon say, I start giggling and Brendon's face appears and he rolls his eyes at his owner.

"Shush Dally! I'm trying to prove I'm a real Neko!" Dallon gets up and walks behind Brendon. He tasers Brendon with his fingers and Beebo let's out a meow before hissing. His ears go down.

"See you could've just meowed," Dal says before kissing his cheek and walking away.

I giggle a bit and my eyes go back down to the comments. One comment catches my eyes, they want us to put on feminine clothes, soon all the comments are talking about us wearing skirts and stuff.

"Ooo! Tyler we should do that! I have cute pastel stuff! Imagine how cute we'll look. I think Debby has some stuff she left over, search the closet?" Brendon says and runs upstairs.

Beebo balances his phone somewhere that reveals his whole body. I do the same and start searching for clothes to change into!

I open the closet and a pastel pink long sleeves shirt is hanging there. I grab it and take off mine/Josh's shirt. I'm borrowing his shirt so I'm calling it mine! I find a pair of leggings and put them on.

I waddle back to the phone so they can see my outfit. I see Dallon on his knees tying two strings/ribbons to make it into a bow. Once he's done he kisses Brendon's tummy which is showing because Bren is wearing a crop top.

Dallon stands up and his eyes scan over the boys body, he admires everything about Brendon.

"Don't show anymore skin okay bub? I don't want anyone looking at your body, they already can see a lot," Dallon says while putting his hands on Bren's shoulders.

"Yes sir!" Brendon says playfully and Dallon ruffles his hair and leaves the room.

"Oh my gosh Ty! You look so cute! I bet Joshie would love your outfit!" I blush and think about Josh liking my outfit.

"B-Brendon! Joshie has a girlfriend!" I remind him, what a silly kitty!

"So?! He's bi TyTy! You have a chance, plus he can still compliment you!" A small smile creeps onto my face.

"Do you think Josh would like Tyler?" Beebo asks the screen. A bunch of positive comments appear, saying they agree with Brendon.

Yesss! <3

He'll love it!!!

You're adorable, he will definitely love it!

You're such a bean actually oml

I ship them!!!

I hope they aren't lying to me.