-----------

I need my music sheets to practice so i'm getting my music sheets from my locker when i see niall with that boy. The boy i got bumped into.

Oh, niall he is my partner in music class.he's a great lad,Irish, blond,intelligent, funny ,handsome, a very friendly lad but always hungry for food.

They are making their ways to their locker when niall notices me staring at them and they make their way towards me.

"no,no don't come ,please don't come"i praying to God, please help me out. i don't want to face that guy again and what if Lucy saw this ? the thought made me look around to conform that she is not here.

"hey Selena" no way , why niall, why?

"oh hay niall" saying that i turn my face towards him and surprisingly the guy with him earlier is not there by his side.May be as same as me he don't wants to see me.

but I'm glad that he is not here,the way he stairs me ...creepy.

"got your music sheets?"ask the blond in front of me and i node in answer.

"then lets go we are getting late" and i node again in response and we make our way to music room.

------------

"you did great miss.Gomez and mister.Horan"after our performance our teacher miss.witherspoon tells us. yup she is not married she is too young to get married.

"thank you miss .wither.spoon" me and niall adds.

The rest of the class went well.

"way to home sel, finally" i heard niall yelled excitedly and i don't know why he is  so excited to go home cause he lives near by not like me in dorm while my parents live in grand prairie in Texas . so i give him a questionable look.

"what sel, I'm hungry" oh ya this Irish lad never forget about food. talking about food I'm hungry too.

I should message Lucy to meet me at our regular cafe ,i'm not in a mood to cook.

"oh yeah I'm hungry too ,lets go." and we make our way out of the classroom.

Me and niall still in the corridor talking to each other when he asks me if i wanted to grab a meal with him and one of his friend.

i'm thinking about saying yes cause Lucy had replied my message saying that she went to the room/dorm early and lost appetite but then i saw that guy again, the one i got bumped into making his way towards us. a cheeky smile spread on his lips and his eyes fixed on me.

why on earth he stairs me like that.?

he is still making his way towards us. i think he knows niall because i saw him with niall ...remember?

why this Alien-guy friends with niall?

I need to hurry.

"i would love to"i say to the hungry Irish lad" but not today, i have to go, cya!!" i add hurriedly and turn around and literally run towards the main entrance of the university.

"that's OK, sel.." i heard him saying but there is only one thing on my mind i want to stay away from that guy!

but why i have to stay away from him?

who is  he?

i don't even know his name but still i want to stay as far as possible from him. why?

i don't even realized that I'm in the dark ally , I'm too much deep into my thoughts.

The ally looks really dark, i think i made a wrong turn while thinking because the ally looks really scary, no one is around, i wonder way. i starts taking steps as fast as possible but then i felt that someone is following me. so i turn around but know one is there but air so i resume my walking but again then i felt someone is behind me,and this time i see the shadow. its really scary......then a finger tapped my shoulder making jump on my place. my heart is pumping rapidly, it could burst in any time, i calm my self and turn around to see whose behind me.

"you?" i said.

"miss me?" 

Want to know more , give me at-lest two reads and ill update soon.

and to just inform you i wont be able to update from next week but ill try to update at every chance i get. so the title still remains with "slow updates"

hope you all understand.

and don't forget to read my new story Daisy's diary.

vote and comment.

have a gr8 day guyz.

cya ^-^

-CelticLove.