Chapter 04- Selena

I know  what i said if i get at-least 5 votes ill update soon, but I'm not waiting for it because i know no one here likes to vote and I'm done with chapter , but thankx who voted for the chapter, so that's why the chapter is dedicated to them.

@_stefanyA23_ and @Abidaa.

And my ghost readers thankx to you too.

so this time I'm not asking for any vote, if you want to you can vote.but this time I'm asking for reads so give me at-lest 2 reads for this chapter, it'll make my day.*-*

----------------------------

" why don't you woke me up, now we are late for class" I tell my best friend.
Finally she had arrived from her. Surprised visit to her home.
" I have tried several time to woke you up but what to say little sel loves her sleep soo much" she mocks in baby voice and I throw my cushion towards her and that perfectly hit her.
"oi!! What you did that for??" ask my short height friend.
"that for not Waking me up and this..." I throw another pillow at her"for being a baby".
"out-ch" she says.
"that's not fair sel, ill take revenge!!"she yelled from her epiglottis. But till then I'm in bathroom getting ready for class.
..........

We make it to the Uni and....

i again bumped into some one.

"not again "i say mentally. I bent down to collect my stuff thinking that  this time its my fault too ,so i need to apologies to the person.

"sorr-" I'm completing my apology to the person but then i see his face.again him but i ignore him he annoy-es me rather his glaze.

And i know its batter to not take this argument to the extreme levels and i don't even have time for that so me and Lucy just leave him in the corridor and head towards class.

But i feel eyes on me ,i know he is still staring at me so i don't look back and pay attention to my walking so next time i wont end up bumping into someone.

i know this is the fourth time I'm bumping into him, but i think this time he did it on purpose.Lucy also tried to yelled at him but i know he says nothing but only stairs me greedily from top to bottom and that's creepy.And i told Lucy that also, but she just give me the look like, Tell-me-something-that i don't-know! .

"i know Lucy that every one in the uni stairs me like that but he,he...."i don't know what to say.

"but he what ?" asks Lucy.

"but he stairs me ,its creepy, he acts like he, he is an Alien"on my this comment she grab her stomach and laugh out loud.

"common sel he is not that bad. but seriously alien?" and she laughs again.

"shut up lu, whose side you are mine or his?" i ask my her annoyingly. 

"of-course yours sweetie,  may be he fancies you, but then you know all the boys in the uni stairs you  like that so what makes him different or should i say alien"  she emphasis on the word alien. this shorty is really annoying me and over that what made her think that ,that boys fancies me?.

"shut up lu, we are late for class lets go" i say taking two steps ahead of her but she giggles and shout out loud.

"that's called revenge baby!!" i know i wont hear the end of it.

------------

Next class is my favourite one, music class. where no one can bother me not even Lucy. cause she don't have this class with me she took arts class instead of this. at first I'm angry at her why she took different class but now ,I'm happy that she pick art class. so i don't have to face her little while.