Chapter One

" Alfred, They're all dead. You're the last person I have. Father, Grayson, Todd, and Drake. They're gone. " Damian didn't know who could have done this and why.

All he knew was that his father and brothers have been found dead. Each of their eyes has been torn out, the mouth is sewn shut, and was hanging from anywhere that would allow it.

You'd think this wouldn't bother Damian.

Damian the assassin, the cold-blooded killer, the kid who's killed more times than he'll let on.

Damian, an al Ghul.

" ...Yes, Master Damian, I know. I never thought I'd lose any of you like that... I just- " Elder British man could hold back anymore.

Bruce is like his family. Like his son and the boys and girls is his grandchild.

Damian has the soft spot for the butler. Ever since reversing into a child three years ago. The three-year-old thought he could turn Alfred into some pet, make him do whatever he wants. It works as well as it you'll imagine.

Damian throws tantrum and flew into rages while Alfred steps over him and continues with his chores.

" Now, either you're going to speak for what you want or you'll never get. This may have worked on Ra's and your mother but not me, young man. "

After that day Damian stops and had the utmost respect for Alfred. Everyone just gave him what he wanted the longer he went on but Alfred acted as if he didn't exist.

" You know Alfred. I think you should go home to England or someplace safe until I figure this out. " Damian suggested with his head and a shaky voice.

Now if there was one thing Alfred wouldn't do it was that. But he knew he didn't want to find his grandfather hanging from anything or anywhere anytime too soon.

" Would do no such thing, Master Damian. I'll stay here with you and your "friends" (Titus, Alfred the cat, Betty the cow, and Goliath to name a few) "

" But- "

" No buts. This is my home. "

" I've already made the girls hide. As well as a few friends. Alfred you and I are the last ones. "