flowers

(Rewritten)

"Ino!"

I turned around, and saw a young boy with black hair. He has pale skin, and smiled at me beautifully.

I smiled and greeted him warmly.

Without any warning, he grabbed my hand and ran, as he took me to a large flower field full of butterflies and bees.

The sky was dusk red, and the clouds were bright pink, making the scene more beautiful than ever.

I starred at the field amazed, as we both sat down on the ground.

It's very peaceful here, i can here the wind flow as it brushed my hair, and birds chirping on the trees circling the field.

The boy grabbed the purple flower from beside him, and gently puts it on my hair.

I blushed and smiled, as i examined his beautiful face.

Though his eyes and nose are invisible, and i can only see his bright smile.

"You are beautiful, Ino. More beautiful than all the flowers in the world." He said, making my cheeks turn red.

"Thank you." I said shyly.

"But still.." He trailed off, as he glanced into the distance, making his smile slowly disapear.

"What's wrong?" I said, as i cuped his cheeks.

He stared at the sunset sky, as he continue to talk.

"Every flower needs a bee, they can produce honey, and make more pretty flowers bloom." He said, as he sniffed another flower with a bee on it.

"Without bees, pretty flowers cant bloom, and will dissapear." The bee on the flower flew onto another flower, as it sucked on the spore.

I starred at the boy amazed, as he continue to explain while looking at me softly.

His presence made me feel very warm.

"I want to be a bee, Ino. Your bee." He said. I looked at him confused, as a blush crept on my already crimson face.

"I want to make all of your days bloom with happiness, like you made mine."

"Promise that we will always be together, okay?" He said, as he took my hand, and wrapped it around his pinky.

"promise?"

I looked at him smiling, as i hold both of his hands.

"Promise." We both chuckled, and fell to the ground. We chatted for a while, as i opened my mouth and spoke.

"You still haven't told me your name yet."

"I'm-"

"INO!"

A loud scream woke me up from my dream, making my already dizzy head spin.

I cursed, as i rolled around the bed.

"That dream again." I mumbled, as I struggle to open my eyes, and looked at the clock.

7.30 AM.

"Im not late, yet." I sighed in relief, as i stood up from the bed, and did some light stretching.

I groaned in pain when i flet a light sting on my back.

I looked into the mirror and saw a red mark.