"I-I I'm sorry, I wasn't feeling well and needed to get out" the intern stuttered making Mark grow agitated, Mark pushed his hands through his hair and tugged at the roots.

"Fuck!" Mark stormed out of the room making sure to slam the door not caring about the intern who was now sobbing.

Mark had to attend a surgery and the full moon helps him work better because his senses were heightened as long as he was on his human conscience he was sure to succeed and he had left an intern who he knew all too well would know the circumstances but now he thought maybe not.

Mark started running feeling his muscles tense and he gritted his teeth feeling his eyes change colour, shit not now, Mark blinked and stopped smelling the air, he was still in the building, but not for long, Mark let out a low growl.

...

Jisung held his stomach, he was in pain, a fucking lot of it, he gritted his teeth feeling he s muscles constrict and he couldn't breathe for a split second, the sound of a low growl sent chills up his spine and he took a deep breath feeling his eyes burn, tears welled up in his eyes and the burning started getting worst.

Jisung growled lowly, what was happening to him? Stumbling through the empty hospital the sound of footsteps making him grown uneasy, no one should see him like this, they wouldn't understand heck even he didn't understand, Jisung continued to stumble through the hallway trying to make it to the elevator when the footsteps grew louder.

"Jisung stop"

Jisung froze hearing his name, he looked down feeling his bones constrict and he wanted to cry some more, looking down he closed his eyes and sobbed into his arm.

"Please don't come near me, I don't know what's happening" Jisung sobbed and Marks heart lurched for the young boy.

"Jisung stop, I can help you if you let me" Mark said, there was an underlying tone in his voice that was gruff and animalistic, Jisung continued to cry feeling Mark walk closer towards him sure to not make any sudden movements.

"Stop, please don't" Jisung cried, Mark let out a breath through his nose and sighed.

"Jisung, Calm down" Mark said, Mark closed his eyes taking a deep breath and growled slightly watching Jisung instantly relax, it was a comforting thing, the alpha who had bit you is able to restrict the amount of pain you feel momentarily, the rest is gaining control and suppressing it yourself but one thing was for sure, the bright neon yellow eyes that Jisung looked up at Mark with was a sign that he was trained and much stronger than most.

Mark opened his eyes, the brown was now replaced with a fiery red a colour Mark always found haunting but lucky enough Jisung found it comforting, until he passed out.

...

Johnny was freaking out, Jaehyun was freaking out , Everyone was freaking out, but Yuta the sober drive was drunk, too drunk too care, he wasn't like the others he wasn't immune to alcohol.

"Where the fuck is he?" Johnny huffed feeling his temper rise.

They had been looking for Taeyong for a couple hours now and he was nowhere in sight, this was beyond worrying.

"How do we know that he is exactly like you guys? He's probably at some chicks house" Jaehyun said, Jaehyun wasn't anything like them, he was normal, well semi normal.

"No, did you see how he was acting?" Doyoung said and Johnny raised his hands in a 'what did I tell ya' manner.

Taeil was about to ask about how he was acting when the sound of a scream had echoed through the area, they were situated outside of the house, Taeil stood up from his spot and started sprinting towards the area the scream had come from the rest of them following.

A couple houses down they could hear the sound of a girl sobbing, also the metallic smell of blood was very prominent, turning the corner the boys didn't care that they had just ran into someone's backyard.

Finding a girl sitting on a lawn chair blood pouring from her hands, the girl sobbed some more turning around scaring the group of boys, her finger nails were digging into her hands creating uncomfortable wounds and the tears fell from her bright neon blue eyes, the sight was scary and gruesome.

Jungwoo turned around hating the sight of blood, covering his mouth feeling bile rise in his throat he walked off throwing up in a bush while Johnny took a step towards the girl who was a crying mess, her teeth protruding from her closed mouth, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Areum, take a deep breath"