}3{

"Like I've said before , You need to pay up before Friday , if you don't , not only are you dead , but so am I" Taeyong hissed gripping onto the boys collar as he held him against a wall.

"T-Taeyong I k-know I'm sorry . I have the money and the drugs , I-I do It's just I had to use the money , F-for my brother and a-sister" Jinhwan stuttered out.

"Jinhwan, I like you I really do but you know I can't take anything back ,You're a good kid but I can't keep letting you off like this , I need that money by Friday night and if you don't have it by then , we'll let's just hope you do" Taeyong said dropping the boy from his hold and walking off somewhere else.

Taeyong took a look back and noticed how Jinhwan was sitting against the wall he was just held up against , his head in his hands, He was crying.

Taeyong all of a sudden felt uncomfortable, he honestly felt like shit every time he's had to do that to someone , but it was survival of the fittest , what else was he supposed to do?

...

Jinhwan sat with his knees pressed to his chest , it was hopeless , he had the money he really did but ever since his parents had abandoned him and his siblings at the beginning of this year , they were desperate, they needed the money, Jinhwan so badly wanted to pay Taeyong back and he was planning on it , but with him working 2 jobs and trying to go to college and look after his two other siblings , it was hard, he just wished Taeyong understood that.

Jinhwan wiped the stray tears from his face and he sniffed aggressively standing up , he knew he was done for and frankly he wanted to admit defeat and embrace what was coming his way because he was over it , over the hardship and struggle but he couldn't , he had two younger siblings to look after , His younger sister Jieun who was new to the school just only starting this year and his younger brother Jisung who was in his last year of highschool. He wanted to be there for them , he really did but he was also utterly and royally fucked.

...

Jieun smiled at the Japanese boy sitting across from her , she paid attention to everything he was talking about and she knew she would do anything for the charming boy even if they haven't had their first date yet, Jieun's phone buzzed and she quickly glanced down looking at the text her brother had sent her.

"Yuta , I'm sorry but I have to go now , My brothers waiting for me out the front" Jieun smiled at the boy standing for her spit and packing away her books, Yuta was helping her study for her Japanese class that she had signed up for a month ago.

"Oh yeah that's cool , I have to catch up with Doyoung anyway , you have my number right?" Yuta smiled making the girls heart flutter, Jieun smiled and nodded watching as Yuta packed his stuff away too.

Jieun was in a mental battle with herself , she wanted to go in for a hug but wasn't sure if that's where they were up to in this so called 'relationship'.

"Well , I'll see you around?" Yuta asked rocking back and forth on his feet , Jieun smiled nodding but not making a single movement.

"Yeah , well bye" Jieun smiled again picking her folder up off the table and finally walking away kind of disappointed because she was a pussy.

Jieun smiled to herself hugging her folder tighter as she walked around to the front of the campus seeing her brother parked in front car on and waiting for her , She sat in the passenger seat and smiled to herself.