No longer...

credit to the artists and Thomas Astruc, Zagtoons, etc
-Mouse
————————————————————————
Chloe's PoV
"UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!" I exclaim as I fall down onto my bed, "who does she think she is?! How can she justify making me feel this way? The ONLY reason she didn't pick me was because she wanted to, most likely, get Kagami away from Adrikins!"
I humph. Then I walk out to my balcony and start to cry.
"What have I done wrong? I've tried so hard to fit in. SO hard. I've done what I've known my whole life... WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!"
Mom walks in and sees me crying.
"Claudette, dear, why are you crying, you know that's not very fashionable?"
I scoff, "having emotions isn't fashionable? Thanks..."
"No, being WEAK, isn't fashionable. Child, you need to toughen up. Maybe we should go to New York."
Mom hands me a little business card and once she leaves, I decide to take a stroll to think about it. I am not being weak.
"Chloe Bourgeois, the daughter of Mayor Bourgeois, defied Ladybug today as she teamed up with Hawkmoth! Is Mayor Bourgeois raising his child well enough? If this is happening to her, whose to say that he isn't fit for running as Mayor of Paris? Nadia Chamack, morning news."
I look around and see everyone giving me the stink eye. I roll my eyes and storm off to the park. Being away from here would be best. Being in space would be better for me rather than being here. I see a ginger-bobbed girl and exclaim, "Sabrina!"
Sabrina turns around, tears down her face.
"What?" I gasp.
"We are NOT friends Chloe."
I watch her walk away and then sit on a bench to think. I hear a guitar strum not that far away, about two metres from me. I tiredly rub my eyes. I know that I am no longer seen as a person. I know I am no longer happy. I know I am no longer free from freedom. I must change. But I tried to change and no one accepted me. I start to sob quietly again. Just then I see a purple butterfly fly towards me and I look to the person strumming to my right. He's not upset. Then I see that it's trying to akumatize me! I wipe my tears. Don't be sad Chlo, you can-
"Chloe... I am Hawkmoth...you know me anyways but I can still make you stronger."
"N-NO! AHH!" The strength overwhelms me and I am akumatized.

Marinette's PoV
"Marinette," Luka says, "shall we go for a stroll through the park?"
I blush and nod. I've not given up on Adrien but I mean, I have. I still like him. But he doesn't care about me that way. Luka does. We find Andre the ice cream man who gives us each one.
Mine was blue and pink, aka bubblegum and raspberry. His was blueberry and honeycomb.
"What a strange combination..." I laugh. We head to a bench and Luka strums his guitar. I yawn and lay my head on his shoulder.
"Would you like to-"
"N-NO!" A voice screams. We look over to see Chloe throw away her bag and clutch into her head. She then grabs the bag again as purple aura drowns her.
"CHLOE!" I exclaim.
"I am Iron Queen. All of you will bow down to my superiority..." she waves a staff and yellow and gold dust dissipates around us.
"CHLOE!" I run towards her but Luka pulls me back and shakes his head. I sadly watch her run away.
"Don't breathe it in!" He says as he covers my mouth for me.
"L,Luka..." I run away from the dust and he follows.
"Stay somewhere safe Luka, I'll be back!"
I run away and make sure he didn't follow me. I transform and see Chat Noir.
"Hey kitty!"
"Hey Ladybug!"
I confusedly ask, "Ladybug? You never call me by my actual name!"
"Well, I have to be mature about it as I have a girlfriend now."
"Really? That's great!" I exclaim.
"Yeah, she's awesome actually! Her name's-"
"LISTEN UP PEOPLE OF PARIS! I'm going to tell you, MY side of the story. Which is that LADYBUG only cares about this. One. Boy. ADRIEN. AGRESTE."
Chat Noir looks at me confused and I shrug.
"RYUUKO AKA KAGAMI TSURUGI WAS PICKED BECAUSE?! BECAUSE LADYBUG WANTED TO GET HER AWAY FROM ADRIEN AGRESTE!"
Chat looks at me and I blush, "it's complicated...I mean, no it isn't, shut up!" I yell at his smug face.
"CHLOE! Listen!!! I was wrong! I'm sorry! But it's also not just that! It depends on which powers I need to help me save the day!"
Chloe cries, "LIES! You-you-AGHH!"
She collapses and clutches on her bag.
"What happened?" I ask.
"I'm, I'm fine......I'm done with all of this!"
She shakily continues, "Ladybug, Chat Noir, give me your miraculouses!"
"Chloe! We don't have to do this!"
"No. We do. I am BROKEN Ladybug, BROKEN."
"How?"
"My OWN MOM can't call me Chloe, everyone hates me, and... I, I am failing all my classes. I just feel so... ALONE AND USELESS. Being Queen Bee was the ONE thing that made me feel like I was accepted and liked. I felt a change."
"Is there anything else you want to get off your chest?"
"I, I guess... everyone is falling in love. I...don't know what that feels like... I, I want to."
I sigh, "Chloe, it isn't amazing at all. I'm in a lot of love problems myself... there is one boy I like and another that likes me. I think I like that another but I keep running back to the oblivious boy that I have fallen head over heels for. He'll never notice me though...never..."
Chat Noir gulps, "honestly, Chloe, I'm the same. There's a girl that I've started dating and although she's amazing... there's still someone I love..." he looks at me and I blush.
"Ladybug... I don't know how to be good. I don't know how to... help others... or help myself..."
"I'm sure if you apologised and asked for help... you can..."
"I, I can't!" She yells and she jumps off to the Eiffel Tower. I rack my brain and think. Who can help her. Think. Who is caring, loving, understanding...
"I know what to do!" I exclaim.
I swing around Paris and look for a blue haired boy.
"Luka!" I yell once I see him.
"Ladybug?"
"We need your help."
I explain the situation to him. He, of course, agrees and I take him there. As he goes up, Chat Noir says, "good job Ladybug...I knew you could do it!"
I sadly smile.
"What's wrong?"
"The boy I like...you heard her say who he is..."
"Adrien Agreste?"
"Yes... he... is dating someone..."
"Why do you like him, if you barely know him?"
"It's complicated... like I said..."
He smiles, "we have a bit of time..."
I take a deep breath, "so... he... goes to my school..."
He nods.
"And... well, his first day he was trying to get-no wait, I shouldn't tell you. You could ask around and find out..."
"Wait didn't you say you didn't go to high school?"
"I lied Chat."
He nods, "well, Ladybug, continue."
"I don't know what else to say...he's dating someone and although there is someone who likes me, I cannot hello thinking about him after one act of kindness."
Just then Luka yells, "you can come up!"
We do so, purify the akuma and ask Luka what he did.
"I talked to her and promised to be there and help her."
"With?"
"Becoming good!" Chloe says, "he's gonna help me!...Ladybug, I'm sorry. Really sorry. I'm SO sorry. I got jealous way too easily and let my emotions get to me."
"Chloe, you have to understand that I can't-"
"-give you the bee miraculous..." she sighs, "I know."
I smile and jump off.

Arriving home, I collapse on my bed.
"Hey Tikki... I have a feeling I'm going to regret using Luka to make Chloe feel better."
Tikki hugs my cheek, "if you do or don't, just know that what you did was right and that things happen for a reason."
I laugh, "ok..."
————————————————————————
Right, I can envision the angst in this fic already...
-Mouse