BIG NEWS BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

Guess who's back? (back, back)

Back, again. (gain, gain)

The author is back, tell a friend.

LMAOOO.. sorry, I've always wanted to do that.

Anyways, hello lovely readers, from past and present. I would like to begin with HOLY SHIT, I wrote this story 4 years ago with literally no hope for it at all. Now, as I open my works, I see this book has almost hit 50k, JESUS. I've never felt so goddamn unworthy of all of the votes and comments in my life. Yet, I am super grateful for that, and now it's about time I get down to business (to defeat the huns).

Look, I know that this book ended a little rushed, and I would like to apologize for that, at the time I was really losing all motivation and published whatever I had saved and called it a book. Then randomly (and foolishly) decided to throw out the sequel as if the first book didn't end off so crappy. So, to all of my lovely readers, who have read this story or are currently reading it, or have it saved to their 'will read in the future' lists, I am finally going to give y'all the proper story you deserve.

For the past two weeks I have been editing chapters and creating brand new ones so the story will tie together much better. I hope that by the end of November I will have finished editing the old chapters and by early December have those new ones put in in the order they should've been in the first place. (Honestly, may be earlier because I have already edited almost half of the chapters of this story, but don't quote me on that, ya girl needs extra hours at work so she can get them Christmas presents for the kiddos) I really from the bottom of my heart, hope that with this change you guys will be able to properly enjoy the story that I just threw together years ago.

I hope that my editing will bring you all more satisfaction and I honestly hope you enjoy it better than the original version.

But I would really like to thank you all, for just reading, and especially commenting, when I'm having a crappy day I really enjoy reading your comments 'big oof' moment is my favorite to go back to. Till next time, you wonderful beasts!

-DeadRoses-