Tizenhet

We no doubt are unstoppable, the sweet taste of your skin has got me tripping and in constant thought of you. We can do this again and again and there's no possible way I am going to be tired of your skin pressed against mine. Claim me as yours forever more.

*****

*T.O.B.Y pov*

I woke up as he pulled me closer to him, blushing fiercely as our nude bodies molded into each other. His arms were around my waist and our legs entwined, god everything feels perfect. I nuzzled my nose against his neck before pressing small kisses from his collar up to his chin. He shifted in his sleep causing me to slightly gasp as he pulled me on top of him and mumbled sleepily.

I smiled softly down at him before laying back down to continue showering him in kisses. His hands gripped onto my waist signaling he was waking up, I bit my lip before sucking on the undercarriage of his jaw.

A soft groan rumbled in his throat, as his grip tightened on my waist and he pushed his hips off the bed and into mine.

"So that's your spot," I giggled out earning a slap on the ass causing me to bite my lip to stop a moan.

"So that's your kink," he rasped out causing me to blush profusely. He sat up and pressed his lips chastely to mine before trailing down my neck to my own soft patch of skin. My breath hitched in my throat and I slid my hands up his chest and into his hair, giving it a small tug. He hummed against my throat causing me to moan loudly, my grip tightened on his hair and I pushed my hips further into his.

"L- Luk- please," I whimpered out as I ground myself into him feeling myself harden by the second.

I moved my lips to his ear and nipped at the lobe. "Is it too early to fix it this time?" I softly asked pulling away from him slowly to look him in the eye. Ponder spread onto his face, but it definitely couldn't defeat the lust and the craving of affection he held in his eyes.

"What time is it?" he asked looking around a bit for his clock.

"6:15," I replied rolling myself against him feeling his shaft harden against my own.

"We have enough time," he groaned pushing me down into the mattress, my legs immediately wrapped around his waist. Lifting my own till my butt was rubbing against his growing erection.

He pushed his hands on both sides of my head before dipping his head down to that certain spot on my neck.

"Luke, please," I breathed out before clawing his back causing him to jut his hips into my ass, he was so close. Then something clicked and I was praying that this would get him to do something other than make my raging hard on worse.

"What do you want?" He asked in an antagonizing seductive tone.

Here goes it.

"I wanna be your good boy," I replied, shivers went down my spine and I got really turned on.

"Fuck," he breathed out and I was out right shocked. "Good boys get what they want. What do you want baby boy?" Fuck my life, this has just bit me back in the ass. I pulled his face to mine and gently kissed his lips.

"I wanna try something," I told him "Lay- Lay down please," his eyebrow raised but he did as I told. My breathing because a bit shaky as I crawled over him, feeling as my cheeks burned and I dipped my head down holding back a fit of nervous giggles.

"Sorry," I giggled feeling stupider and stupider by the second. I looked up at his beautiful amused face before gaining a bit of confidence and pressing my lips to his. My right hand roaming his chest, feeling every hill and valley of his abdomen. His hands held my waist before I pushed them off. Smiling, a little innocently for my own good.