Öt

A rumor is spread one dreads and another is amused. As the one who is repressed and reprimanded finally leaves, the world clusters around him like paparazzi.

***

*T.O.B.Y pov*

"Yo Tob!" Ray grinned placing his hand on my shoulder shaking me.

"Sup?" I asked, slightly irritated from him yelling in my ear.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asked with a quirk of his eyebrow, stifling laughter by biting his bottom lip.

"Fine I guess. The fuck are you asking me for?"

"When we have pajama day next week.. Are you going to bring Fefe?" My breath hitched and everything came to a halt in my world. How did he even know about Fefe? Nobody knows about Fefe! How many people know? How did they find out?

"Bad boy isn't so bad when he's at home, is he?" Ashley giggled followed by her posse of cheerleaders. Fuck, if they know then everyone knows! That means.. oh shit.. He knows.

I moved from my spot in the center of the hallway and to my locker where my face drained from any blood that was circulating. There it was, the evidence of me sleeping with Fefe (my giant pink stuffed bunny with hearts on the belly). I felt someone's warm hand grasp onto my waist as the other collected the picture. Oh no, it's him. I bit my lip and lowered my head. I felt his chest rumble a bit as he pressed against me and chuckled.

His lips ghosted my ear as he leant down causing my breath to hitch.

"I like this side of you" he whispered waving the picture in my face. "Do you want to come with me later?" He asked causing me to bite my lip in order to hold back a squeal.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!" I announced as I spun around to face him. His eyebrow lifted in amusement and his lip slightly curved upwards. I cleared my throat and ran my hand through my hair. "I-I mean that'd be cool," I brushed off. He gave me a slight smile before nodding in agreement.

"I'll see you around," he waved leaving me red faced and Ray in shock.

"Did he just-" I cut him off with a quick nod before facing him properly.

"Does he know you're?" He asked referring to me being me. I bit my lip before thinking about everytime he's approached me. I honestly believe he likes me, I mean I'd be blessed if he does, because honestly I want 5 of him, you know, just for the keeping.

"Yeah. I think he does, and I know he isn't me," I replied before walking away from my locker and to the back door of the building. I need to think about this. I'll return by P.E., maybe.

"Toby!" Ray shouted halling ass towards me. "Look. I know you want to figure things out, but, stay today I don't want to be left with Roman crying to me how you're being a shit boyfriend,"

"I haven't broken up with him?"

"No, you have not," he huffed letting his shoulders sag and his arms flail (much to my annoyance). I rolled my eyes and decided to just skip the day and come back for shy guy in last period. Possibly lunch, we can collect food together. Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

"Oh well, see you later," I shrugged turning back towards the door and pushing it open, hearing Ray cuss me out before they closed properly.

I just sighed and wiped away my facade, shoving my hands in my pockets and letting my head fall down. It's time to think properly.
*********

L×U×K×E pov

I knew Toby would ditch school today, I knew it ever since I walked in to see people laughing at him. Watching as he turned red and shrunk in embarrassment as even his friend laughed at him.