Tizennégy

We can have our little world, it's been blessed upon us. Maybe the absolute first is the beginning of something greater than what anyone expected.
****

L×U×K×E POV✖

To say I'm a little rusty at this dating thing as a goddamn understatement. But I wanna see what Toby can do too, I didn't mean to force a kiss on him. God, but that was our first kiss as a couple and I don't think I'd want to have that any other way. His lips were so, they were so extravagant, but I have to hold back from all the kisses, time goes fast but all we can do is savor the little things.

"Any more surprises you want to give me?" Toby asked still dazed, to my flattery of course.

Maybe one more kiss couldn't hurt I mean his lips are just there. Taunting me and just god, fuck it. I took a hold of his waist and pulled him close before leaning down, letting my lips ghost his.

"Teaser," he mumbled causing me to chuckle. Before he pushed up on his tippy toes and pressed his lips to mine.

I don't think I'll ever get used to this feeling, how the simplicity of a kiss can bring your mind wonders and make your body feel senseless and free. But even when he brought his arms up to wrap themselves around my neck it was just, it felt right.

"Yo young blood! Don't you have somewhere to be?!" Peter shouted from the benches. But, I don't want to break this kiss, but, our date, I don't like this.

"Let's go get drive thru food," I mumbled against his lips.

"That means we'd have to stop though,"

"That also means we can't finish our date,"

"There's more?" He asked happily as he dropped down to his shorter size.

"Of course, now do you want to go or not?" I questioned letting him decide on playing another game or letting me finish our all day date.

"Let's go!" He cheered grabbing my hand and dragging us to the car.

"Hey kiddo!" Mario yelled causing me to look back at him, he was smiling wide and had both thumbs up.

"I'm proud of you," those four words sunk into me making me feel relieved and really happy, but not as happy as someone else makes me. But, those words coming from Mario especially hit a tough spot, he's been my best friend since I was 3 and he was 12. I nodded my head though, telling him that I was accepting of his words, I was just afraid that he'd leave me too, he already did, and today was finally a day where I can go back to before I was stuck in business.

"What are we getting to eat?" Toby asked running his free hand up and down my forearm.

"What would you like to eat? We're just getting drive-thru food,"

"McDonald's chicken nuggets," he beamed causing me to chuckle. He's too damn cute sometimes.

"Nuggets it is then, anything else you want to eat before I take you to our next spot?"

"Candy! Oh, and chili dogs, with cheese,"

"Please don't salavate on yourself, it'll look like you urinated,"

"Stop," he pouted causing me to smile and open the car door for him.

He smiled brightly at me before poshly saying (awfully might I add) "Why thank you kind Sir, you have completed my lazy task of not opening my own door,"

"Dork, close it yourself then,"

"No my lovely knight in shining armor! Close my door for me, I beg you,"