How to Play Guitar (Michael & Rigby)

"F Chord." Michael said, strumming at his own guitar while he watched Rigby struggle with her. 

"I hate the F chord." She muttered, stretching her fingers as far as they could go.

Michael laughed. "Well now the F chord hates you. Look what you've done."

"I didn't do anything! It's the F chord's fault for being so difficult." Rigby exhaled sharply, shaking out the cramps in her hand. "Why can't we start with the easy stuff?"

"This is easy. We haven't even started the sharps and flats yet." He shrugged. "And then we have the majors and minors and then all of the notes and figuring out where they go on each fret and then the sharps and minors for those and then--"

"I just wanted to learn one song!" Rigby whined, slumping down in her seat. "This is like boot camp but for a guitar!"

"Hey, I'm no drill sergeant." Michael glared at Rigby, making her burst into giggles. "B chord. Go."

"Yes sir." Rigby muttered, focusing back on the guitar. She stuck her tongue out as she placed her fingers where they were supposed to be. "See, this one is easier. I like this one."

"F chord!"

"Enough with the freaking F chord!" Rigby kicked her foot out, lightly hitting Michael's leg. He laughed, kicking her back.

"One day you'll thank me for this." He said once they'd calmed down a bit.

"Don't hold your breath." Rigby muttered, going to back to struggling to place her fingers on the right frets for an F chord. "Stupid F chord."