She walked into the twins bedroom, seeing Knox's crying in his crib with his eyes tightly shut and tears streaming down his face.

"Ssh it's okay" Skylar whispered picking him up and his crying started to quiet down. "You must be hungry" she continued checking his diaper feeling how wet he was. She gave him a quick change before walking out the room and into the kitchen.

She carefully made two bottles and placed one in the fridge before walking back into the bedroom seeing Osiris still sleeping. "Daddy still sleeping" she whispered hopping back on the bed. She placed the bottled to the baby's mouth and he started to eat instantly. Skylar balanced the bottle with her chin and turned on Hulu watching Wu-Tang series.

Once she was done feeding Knox's, she placed him on her shoulder and started to burp him. She heard Osiris scratching his throat before sitting up in bed, wiping the cold out his eye. "Yo what time is it?" He asked in a raspy tone.

"Eight thirty" she answered.

"He just woke up?" He asked looking over at her with chinky eyes.

"Yeah not to long ago"

"She still sleeping?"

"Yeah"

He looked at the tv and stared at it for a few minutes, "I seen this episode-"

"I know I fell asleep watching it, don't tell me how it ends" Skylar said cutting him off.

"I gotta piss man" he mumbled before hopping out of bed wearing nothing but his ethika boxers. Skylar watched him walked to their bathroom, leaving the door open. She heard him peeing in the toilet before hearing the toilet flushing and the faucet water running.

After patting his back for a few seconds, Skylar heard her son burp loudly in her ear, feeling something warm on her shoulder. She looked back seeing him throwing up. "I don't like this formula for him"

"He still throwing up?"

"Yeah every time he burps, I don't like that and it upsets his stomach" she answered. "Can you hold him for me? He threw up everywhere just now"

Osiris climbed back into bed and gently took Knox's out her arms. She carefully took off her shirt, revealing her purple lace bralette. She went to the bathroom to rinse away the throw up before tossing it in the hamper. She grabbed her pillow and took off the case and did the same thing before grabbing a new one.

"I'm going to look through the formula we have and see if there's one easy on the stomach" she told him putting her hair into a messy ponytail. She heard her son cooing as music from the show started to play.

"You hear him?" Osiris chuckled.

"Yeah, he likes music"

She walked out the room and went into the kitchen, looking through the cabinets. She went through the formula she got from family and friends and took out the ones that said gentle on stomach. She put them to the side before walking back to the room hearing Osiris playfully rapping to their son as he stood him up.

"Yo Knox's came straight out ya motha's box-"

"I'ma slap you" Skylar laughed lightly, crawling back into bed.

"He was feeling it" Osiris chuckled seeing his son smiling.

"I should've slapped you at the hospital telling the doctor to stitch me up and make my shit extra tight"

Osiris couldn't help but burst out into laughter, "You still mad about that?"

"Yes, you are so embarrassing and you have no chill" she smiled.