More Questions

Hours passed, and Everyone was at the dinner table, except for Sprig, who sat on the ground next to Anne, and yawned.

"Purr." He purred softly.

But moments later, it was revealed that Sprig was blocked from the room that everyone was in, as Hop Pop blocked him out of the kitchen, as he stared at him, still scared from earlier.

Sprig sat close to the blocked off kitchen, and stared at Hop Pop, tilting his head as his yellow eyes stayed glowing yellow.
Anne and Polly didn't pay much attention to the paranoid Hop Pop, but instead, smiled at Sprig.
Sprig purred softly, and tilted his head, making Anne become adored by the cuteness.

"Aww, who knew deep down that you were cute?" Anne asked, turned over to Sprig.

"Mreawf!" Sprig Meowed, weirdly, as he put one of his hands on the blockage, making Hop Pop angry.

"Don't touch that! Stop! Now!" Hop Pop demanded.

Surprisingly, Sprig listened, and put all arms and legs on the ground.

Polly didn't pay any attention, just gulped down her food, very loudly. While Anne turned over to Hop Pop, confused.

"Is somethin' wrong, HP? Why are you suddenly mad?" Anne asked.

"I ain't mad! I... I just don't trust him that much." Hop Pop replied.

"What? But you said-!" Anne started, but was interrupted by Hop Pop.

"I know what I said! But that was before I saw his Teeth, a-and sharp claws!" Hop Pop replied.

Anne tilted her head and lifted an eyebrow, confused.

"Did something happen? Did he bite you?" Anne asked.

Hop Pop sighed, and frowned.

"In my study room, he destroyed a book in a really gruesome way, I-I saw his fangs 'n teeth." Hop Pop replied.

"Really? Wow! Was it the book I hated?" Polly asked.

"Wha-? Polly!" Hop Pop said.

"What? I hate that book about 'how to bathe a crazy kid'." Polly replied.

"You've hated EVERY book I have, even my diary." Hop Pop said.

"Heh, yeah. No one says 'Rubbish', Hop Pop." Polly Replied.

All the while Polly and Hop Pop talked, Sprig didn't stick around, instead, he turned around, and crawled away, off to go exploring.
Anne noticed Sprig leave, and got up and followed him, curious.

"Hey, where are ya going, bud?" Anne asked.

Sprig just continued to crawl off, making his way to the basement, sniffing it and softly scratching at it.

"Purr?" He purred, looking upto Anne.

"Do you want in the basement? What for?" Anne asked.

Sprig didn't answer, but crawled upto Anne, and rubbed up against her, like a friendly cat.
Anne smiled, and shrugged.

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt for you to explore the basement, but don't touch my backpack." Anne said.

Anne then walked over to the basement and opened the door, with Sprig slowly taking a hand and leg down the stairs, sniffing around as he walked down to the entire basement.

Anne just smiled, and followed Sprig Down into the basement, shutting the door on her way in. The two then made their way into the basement, as Anne walked right behind Sprig, watching him sniff around, growling softly.