Scenes that I cut out

MENTIONS OF POTENTIAL TRIGGERING SUBJECTS.
————

This is just a dump for deleted scenes- mostly since some are too dark, just didn't fit quite right, etc.

————

Chapter 18: Smile

The hands around his neck tighten, Katsuki's rough palm pressing on his throat.

"Kacchan," Izuku gasps, feeling a thumb press on his Adam's apple, and red eyes locked with green.

".. I can kill you, you know?" Katsuki murmurs, eyes dark, and face cold. "I can crush your throat right here. You won't be able to breathe." He spoke as if he were looking for something, twisted and hoping.

Despite the obvious threat, Izuku stayed still, hiccuping, throat moving under Katsuki's fingers. His eyes were wide, and for the first time- unreadable.

He can kill Deku.

Snap his neck, so quick- and Izuku knew he would do it.

And yet he was frozen, pressed on the concrete floor, bruised and battered from their tussle.

"Come on, Deku," Katsuki hisses (he's begging), "fight back. Fight back, idiot. Hit me, or something." Izuku makes no move and frustration takes over.

Fuck.

Fuck, why won't he fight back?

Whywhywhywhywhy-

Izuku threads his fingers through blond hair, gentle, eyes soft, and something inside Katsuki snaps and he's pressing harder, watching Izuku choke up and grab his wrists on instinct. Katsuki's chest lightens a bit, eyes wide- but then the other boy's hands fall to the side, resisting the urge to push back.

"'s okay, Kaccha-ah," Izuku all but slurs, voice wheezing, oxygen supply cut off. "'s okay, it's okay-"

————

Chapter 15: Outing (MENTIONS OF RAPE/BAD ENDING/ATTEMPTED SUICIDE)

A/N: this scene was supposed to have heartbreaking smut between the two characters, in where Katsuki pins him down and has his way with him to 'prove' that he has no romantic attraction towards Izuku, only a physical one.

In the end, Izuku likes it in this weird, fucked to distorted way, and the guilt that plagues Katsuki of taking advantage of him and forcing himself with Izuku eventually boils up and takes over, making Katsuki try to take his own life, but he fails, and Izuku acts like nothing ever even happened.

This much more darker end was something I had genuinely considered doing, but I wanted something happy- and I didn't want to prevent a larger audience from reading.

—————

I originally had planned Middle School Bakugou and Izuku not getting along, due to the latter's 'ditzy' behavior, Katsuki's 'friends' labeled him as a useless idiot, and then eventually, Katsuki caves and agrees, hurting Izuku's feelings.

Katsuki would be unhealthily attached behind closed doors, sneaking into Izuku's room and staring at him, tucking stray strands of soft green hair behind the boy's ear, ignoring how his hand shakes and how his heart beats fast.

But then I wanted something a little more subtle, so I opted in them being good friends, Katsuki still staying obsessive, though, being more.. shut about it. I wanted him to be controlling in the most non-obvious ways (the fights between people who look at Izuku wrong, him preventing Izuku from making any friends because why does he need them if Kacchan was there, right?)

————

On the second idea, Izuku was initially going to be a two years older than Katsuki, (already in UA), a childhood friend who'd simply drifted from younger Katsuki. Katsuki was supposed to chase after him, in where he idolizes Izuku- until he became downright obsessive.

As a Middle schooler, he filled in the whole do you look up to?" and "Who's your role model?" in with Izuku's name. His childish crush became too big and dangerous, and Katsuki would later put himself at great risk to simply catch Izuku's attention (taking advantage of his slight martyr complex). Things like tripping in front of Izuku evolved into almost falling off the building was all for Izuku to turn his direction and hold his hand to catch him.

Katsuki savored those moments, especially after his almost-death-drop with Izuku comforting what seems like to be a case of attempted suicide. Bakugou, on the other hand almost shivers, excitement crawling up his spine to be so close to his Izuku, arms wrapped around his neck, smelling the faint scent of cinnamon and apple.

————

A/N:

That wraps it up!