Chapter 13: A Planned Wedding

Jamie woke up with a smile on her face from thinking about Loki. She felt like nothing could ruin her day, not even Sanem's and Sigyn's demands.

"Jamie! Come here! Now!" Sanem commanded from below the barn.

"Coming, Lady Sanem!" Jamie said.

Jamie got dressed in her regular attire then went to the house. She found Sigyn, just sitting at the table with a smile on her face. She turned to Jamie, not removing the smile.

(A/N Sigyn's outfit.)

"Mother needs you in the attic," she told her

Jamie cautiously nodded her head then went to the attic. She looked around for a minute until she heard the door slam behind her, making her jump and turn around. She saw Sanem with a smirk on her face.

(A/N Sanem's outfit.)

"What did you need, Lady Sanem?" Jamie asked nervously

"Oh. You want to know what I need. Alright. I need you to tell me about how much fun you had at all three balls. You must have loved dancing with Prince Loki," Sanem said, the smirk not going away.

Jamie then became scared at how she figured it out.

"You really believed you could keep this hidden from us? You really are a naive girl," Sanem scoffed.

"You were willing to disobey the king just to make sure I didn't go. You really hate me that much?" Jamie questioned.

"As much I would love to say 'yes' to that, I actually don't. See, when I figured out that you were the mysterious maiden who stole Prince Loki's heart, I thought of a way for you to get married," Sanem replied.

"What? You would let me get married to Loki?" Jamie asked, confused.

"Oh no. You misunderstand me. I would help you get married, but not to the prince. See, I want Sigyn to marry him while I had arranged for you to marry someone else," Sanem clarified.

Jamie couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You can't do this. Loki will be looking for the maiden he danced with and when he finds out about your little scheme, he won't stop till he finds me and have you put in the dungeon," Jamie remarked.

"Oh I wouldn't say that," Sanem smirked then called, "Oh Sigyn."

Sigyn then entered the room, but Jamie was shocked to see her as someone else. But not just anyone else: Jamie herself.

"Or should I say, Jamie," Sanem remarked.

(A/N Callback to Cinderella 3!)

"You two are insane," Jamie said.

"No. We're smart enough to fool anyone. You're not the only one with magic in the family. Now the man who you will marry will be here soon to take you away," Sanem smirked then replied, "Come, Sigyn. We have a prince to prepare for."

They left and locked the attic door, trapping Jamie inside. She then sat in the corner, starting to cry. She couldn't believe how low Sanem and Sigyn have gone. A few minutes later, a man came in and Jamie looked up to see who it was.

(A/N The man.)

"This is her? I guess she's not a total loss," the man, Kratos, said

Jamie scoffed and got up. She walked to the door and the guards brought her out of the house as Sanem and Sigyn (as herself) smirked at her. They were ready to carry on with their plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh crap. They went there.