Chapter 7: The Second Ball

Meanwhile, Jamie waited for Sanem and Sigyn to leave and when they did, she made her spell occur again where there was a clone of herself. Then she made her dress transform into a different one that was more beautiful than the last one.

(A/N Jamie's outfit.)

)

She also put the same spell on herself to make her unrecognizable to her stepfamily

She also put the same spell on herself to make her unrecognizable to her stepfamily. Then Sif picked her up and they made their way to the ball.

Once there, Jamie looked around for a while until a familiar voice caught her attention.

"I see you have agreed to come for the second ball," Loki told her with a smile.

(A/N Loki's outfit (without the weapons).)

"I have

"I have. And I will gladly come to the third," Jamie told him, returning the smile.

"I'm glad to hear it," he said.

Then music started playing and they danced for a while. When they were done, Loki gently took Jamie's hand.

"Would you accompany me in the palace garden?" he requested.

"It would be my honor," she answered.

He held out an arm for her and she happily accepted it. They left the ball and walked along the trail of the palace garden.

"If you don't mind my asking, what is your name?" Loki asked.

Jamie sighed and simply said, "It is not of Asgard or of any realm like this."

"How so?" he wondered.

"My mother was of Midgard. My father used to tell me that I look like her, even though I was at a very young age. However, I still age like an Asgardian," she explained.

"She was of Midgard and he used to tell you that?" Loki wondered.

"Yes. They both await for me in Valhalla," Jamie told him.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"It's not your doing," she assured.

"So I'm guessing your name may remain a secret?" Loki smirked.

"Maybe," Jamie smirked back.

They chuckled at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N They are really getting along nicely. 😏