I was wheeled into the elevator. It was going down. I patted my lap in rhythm. It was catchy. Once the doors was opened, I was wheeled out. "Have a nice day miss Chloe", Friday said.

I smiled. "Thanks Fri, see you later", I said happily.

I was wheeled out into the garage. Where happy was standing. I smiled. "Happy", I said happily. He had a smile on his face. "Hey kid, hows your morning going?", he asked me. I frowned and pouted. "Sucky, I don't want to go to stupid therapy", I said crossing my arms over my chest. He laughed lightly and shook his head. "I know you don't, but it's going to help you get better", he said. I know that. I just don't want to go.

(If anyone wants to know where the presents are, they're in the trunk still, the avengers have no idea, happy knew she would have wanted to give the presents to them herself)

"I know that, I just don't want to go", I said pouting. I leaned back into my chair. He laughed again. "Okay miss pouty, let's get you in the car", he said, as he helped me in the backseat. Mum got in the back with me while papa got in the front with happy.

I sighed and looked out the window.

Once we got to the hospital. I was taken out of the car and helped in my wheelchair. I was wheeled into the hospital. Papa went to check me in.

I looked around, I saw expecting mother's, cancer patients, and broken legs in casts.

I looked at the expecting mother's, and then back at my stomach. Flat. Maybe one day. I then blushed realizing that I would have kids with the people I left at the tower.

I mean it wouldn't be so bad, since they are my soulmates. I looked at the one on my shoulder. The green and gold one. Loki. I smiled, he was so nice to me when we met. He was so handsome. Beautiful green eyes. Beautiful black hair.

And bucky, the one that I slept with, and no we didn't do the deed. All we did was sleep and maybe cuddle, I don't know. But man was he handsome. Dark facial hair, beautiful brown hair, and that metal arm, it actually made me feel safe, he may think it's going to hurt me, but I don't think it is.

But the ones that are mostly avoiding me are, tony, Peter, and Steve, I don't know why. Did I do something wrong? I hope I didn't. I hope I don't mess this up with them. I mean I just met them, but they already have a place in my heart.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my name was called. "Chloe Annesley?", the nurse said.

I sighed and sat in my chair as I was wheeled into a room. It looked like any hospital room. I was wheeled close to the bed, I was lifted up on the bed.

I laid down like the nurse asked me. She was talking to my parents. While I just looked up at the ceiling. We're they mad when I asked for Bucky to sleep in my bed?

I felt dread. Maybe they were. I messed up.

I fucked up.

I snapped out of it when the nurse was touching my legs and lifting them. It felt a little uncomfortable. But once she bent them a little, I clenched at the bed sheets. Pain was all I felt in my legs. I groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry honey, I'm just checking where we have to start at before we start at the actual therapy", she said.

I breathed in and out before nodding. "It's fine, just hurts a little", I said.

I felt my hands being grabbed and held.

I saw Steve and tony holding my hands. I was surprised to see them.

"Your here", I said surprised. I looked behind them to see the others, looking through the window. But Peter was behind tony. I smiled at them.

"And we'll be here till the end, you won't do this alone", Steve said. I smiled again, I wasn't alone.

But I stopped smiling once I felt pain in my legs. I clenched my eyes closed tightly. Ow!

I gripped they're hands tightly.

Then after awhile it stopped.

Thank god!

It felt like hours.

"Okay, now that we know what we're dealing with, we'll have to start slow, next week we'll be in the other room, we'll do plenty of exercises, so get plenty of rest", she said giving me a small smile.

I smiled back at her.

She told me we were finished for today. Which I was glad for. I just wanted to go home and watch Star Wars. I was helped into my wheelchair by Steve. He was very strong. But that's not I was looking at. I was looking at him. His eyes. Beautiful. Something flashed in my head. Making me close my eyes and hold my head. Ow!

"Chloe are you okay doll?", he asked me.

"I love you doll", I heard two different voices in my head. It sounded like Bucky and Steve. I shook out of it.

"I'm fine just a headache", I said rubbing my forehead.

He looked concerned. "You sure?", he asked me. I smiled at his concern.

I put my hand on his. Sparks went up my arm. Wow. "I'm fine Stevie", I said. He froze for a second. I raised my eyebrow. What'd I say?

Before he snapped out of it and smiled at me. "Now let's get you home", he said.

I nodded my head.

I saw Peter. I smiled at him. He smiled weakly at me.

I was rolled out of the room.

Time to go home and binge watch Star Wars.