Chapter 1: Family Reunited

Bloom's P.O.V

I'm so happy!! My kingdom is now free, my people are saved and my family is reunited. It was my dream come true! I'm here, living with my birth parent, King Oritel and Queen Marion. They were a wonderful parent that anyone in the Magic Dimension could have! I was on the balcony of my bedroom with Kiko, looking at the beautiful view of Sparks. My room was at the highest tower of the palace. "It was so beautiful!" I said.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. "Come in," it was my mother. "Bloom" she called me. "Yes mom?"."Your father and I want to meet you downstairs. Please be there in 10 minutes," my mother said."Ok mom!" After that she left. I decided to wear my normal dress and high heels.

I walk downstairs to the throne room. "You called me?" I asked. "Yes, Bloom. Since you've never been here, you can tour this palace, but you must be with a guard. Are you alright with that?" Say my father. "I'm alright with it, dad" I responded. Then my father summoned a guard and ask them to give me a tour of the palace. The guard bow his head a little and replied, "Yes your majesties,".  After that, the guard turned to me and said, "Let's go your highness,". I smiled and nodded my head as he begin to lead me on the tour. 

After around 45 minutes, we reached the third level of the palace. He showed me around and explain on how to get here and there. "Forgive me your highness, but I have something I need to deal with. You may wander around this level whilst I'm gone but don't get lost." The guard said as he joked at the end of his sentence. I giggled a little and said, "Don't worry, I won't," and I smiled at him. He bowed his head and then left me. "Now I'm alone here.." I thought as I begun to walk around.

As I was walking, I admire the designs on the wall and the pillars. It was gorgeous. However, out of a sudden... "Bloom..." A voice whispered, calling my name. I turned around and found no one to be seen. "Hello..?" I called but unsurprisingly, no one answered. "Must be the wind..." I thought as I brushed it off and continue my walk. After a while, the voice called me again. "Come to me, Bloom.." This time, however, there's an orb flying in front of me. A dark purple orb to be exact. 

I kept staring at the orb as it flew midair. Then, it moves. I don't know what happened as I felt my body move and follow it. It felt like I'm being hypnotized by it because I have no control over my body anymore. After I don't know how long, I arrived in front of a wall. I raised my right eyebrow as I stared at it. "Why does it lead me here?" I questioned myself. Suddenly, the orb move closer to the wall and fazed through it. My curiosity peeked through me as I walked up to it.

Without thinking, I touched the wall. To my surprise, it turned into a door! "*flinched*What the.." came out of my mouth. Part of me said I should open the door and investigate what was behind it, but the other part of me said I shouldn't. The other parts wins hence I pushed the door open and I saw a library. "What is this place?" I thought as I observe the inside from where I was standing. The orb reappeared and it called me again... "Follow me, princess... I need you.." It whispered as it flew into the library. "Need me? Why does it need me..?" I was about to walk in when suddenly I heard someone scream my name.

"YOUR MAJESTY? PRINCESS BLOOM?! WHERE ARE YOU?" It was the guard that was assigned to give me a tour of the palace. "I'M HERE!" I screamed back to let him know where I am. I saw the guard running towards me and he arrived panting. "Your highness.. *pant* Didn't I told you not to get lost? If you do, his highness *pant* your father would kill me.." said the guard. I felt bad and replied, "My apologies.. I didn't realised I had wandered too far," I laughed nervously. "I understand your highness, but please don't do that again.. You might get someone worried.."

I nodded my head and apologized again. "If you don't mind princess, may I ask where were you gone to?" The guard asked as he recovered from his panting. "Oh! I was about to enter a library here," I said as I pointed at the entrance of the library beside me. The guard gave me a weird look. "Forgive me for sounding rude, but there is nothing there your highness. There's only a wall here," he said to me. I widened my eyes hence look to my right. I was expecting the entrance to the library, instead, I was greeted by an empty wall.