Chapter 7: Seeking for wealth and danger

When Zhang Xiaofan just arrived at the entrance to the village, there was a figure rushing over.

He grabbed him by the ear.

"You are a stinky boy, where have you been? You come back so late, let me and your father look for you everywhere!" Feng is very kind, but if his son did dangerous things, she beat him more than the old man. Still awkward.

"Ouch, ouch... Mother, let go, hurt!" Zhang Xiaofan repeatedly screamed, his own mother was too angry, and his ears were almost smashed.

"Still know pain, why a person ran to the mountains to collect medicine? Don't you know the danger?" Feng Shi is still fierce, but his strength is much smaller.

"I am looking at my family's life is not easy, I want to dig a few valuable herbs, to help reduce the burden of the home! It's safe to follow the others into the mountains."

Zhang Xiaofan had to lie and comfort the mother's heart.

"Ouch, it hurts... "

Suddenly, the strength of the mother's hands increased a lot. Zhang Xiaofan was sore and grinned.

"Ma Qing has said that you went up the mountain alone and did not team up with them... "

It's Ma Qing's bastard again and gave himself to the pit.

Zhang Xiaofan can't wait to take the knife and put Ma Qing into a meat sauce.

"All right, as long as my son is safe and well, come at home!" Zhang Tiezhu relieved his son.

The old couple looked at their son, in fact, they were especially distressed.

The son is very sensible, in order to reduce the burden of the family, just went into the mountain to collect medicine.

"Xiaofan, next time want to go into the mountain to collect medicine, call on the father, to accompany you to go. If anything should happen, You could have someone to look after you." Zhang Tiezhu said with concern.

"Okay!" Zhang Xiaofan went home with his parents. "Oh, rightness, I dig 2 purple snake fruit, I'll plant it to our home spirit field first inside! I'm afraid I won't be able to grow it after a long time."

"Where is it? Let me see it!" Zhang Tiezhu noticed his son's medicine basket, with two so valuable herbs.

Lingtian's one-year rent will cost about two gold coins per acre.

Zhang family dare not rent more, only rented a acre of Ling Tian. 35xs grows more valuable herbs.

The two purple snakes fruits could fetch at least two silver coins, which is equivalent to one tenth of the rent.

If two more plants were dug up, the rent of the Ma family will be replenished.

Zhang's pressure this year is much smaller.

"Our son is the best! But the next time you can't enter again into the mountain, if in case of a mishap, can you call us?" Feng Shi also showed a happy smile.

A family of three immediately walked toward Lingtian.

Unlike ordinary land, Lingtian has ample aura in its soil, which is specially suitable for planting precious herbs and grasses.

All concentrated in a small area.

It is said that there is a spiritual vein here.

Each spiritual field is protected by a dharma, which is also used to prevent herbs from being stolen or eaten by the original beast.