Chapter 6: Improving source cultivation talent

His five kinds of source cultivation talents are very poor, all of them are inferior. Metallicity is one of the worst. It was tested once in that year, had only 10. The best is the wood talent, reaching 23.

If you want to become a source martial artist, you need to have at least one attribute with a source repair talent of over 60.

60 is just a passing line.

It doesn't mean that you can become the source of martial arts.

According to the explorations of our ancestors from generation to generation, we have summed up many valuable experiences. Basically, before the age of 20, it is difficult to have a miracle without becoming a source of martial arts.or.

Because as we grow older, as we grow older, our bodies become more qualitative and less malleable. Physical function will gradually decline.

But it's not absolute. Some of them are strong willed and even promoted to the source of martial arts at the age of 60.

"I've swallowed this mutant sword grass now. The talent of Jinyuan cultivation can reach 80, which is just outstanding. I'm 19 years old. I'm only one year old. The source cultivation talent must be at least 90 to have a glimmer of hope. "

Zhang Xiaofan did not rush to dig out the variant sword grass.

This mutant blade is not very old and its appearance is no different from that of common weeds, so it has not been found. If Zhang Xiaofan didn't found the barb on the back of it, I'm afraid he would also ignore it.

Now it's a leak.

So far, Zhang Xiaofan has only added or subtracted vitality to the herb.

At this moment, he decided to add attribute points to the mutant sword grass.

Opposite [attribute: source power cultivation talent 70+]. Click on the plus sign.

The next second, Zhang Xiaofan felt the body has a large wood source force was removed. Its properties have increased to 71.

"In order to become a source of martial arts, fight!"

He clicked on the plus sign again and again, despite becoming weaker and weaker.

The leaves of the mutated sword grass begin to blossom with a light golden light, and the veins keep expanding.

When its attributes were added to 80, the leaves and roots all began to crack. Its vitality, too, began to diminish.

Zhang Xiaofan was frightened and hurriedly stopped.

In fact, he is already very weak now. At most, add one or two attributes to this mutant sword grass, you will be exhausted.

It seems that its ability to withstand is limited, add 10 attributes, is already its limit.

Just like people, even if you get a magic medicine will never dare to eat the whole plant. Otherwise, it will be directly by the terror of spirit grass energy to burst the body.

The most common is to cut them into pieces and eat them one-tenth or one-twentieth at a time.

"In order to avoid a long night of dreams, it is time to eat it and improve my jinyuan power cultivation talent." Zhang Xiaofan is full of anticipation.

Because he was too excited that his hands trembled all the time as he picked up the mutant sword grass.

Finally, the whole plant mutation sword grass dug out.

In order to prevent the loss of efficacy, Zhang Xiaofan ignored the soil on the root. He ate the whole plant into the abdomen directly.

The barbs on the back of it were very powerful, even pricked Zhang Xiaofan's lips.