Teaser Trailer

*3rd person POV*

"See? You can use that your whole life." Billy's mom says, showing her 5 year old son, Billy the compass.

~~~

"I have to find my way." 5 year old Billy whispers to himself while he tries to grab his compass that is being kicked the other way. The compass was kicked into a small opening in the crowd. He rushed over and picked his prize up. He smiled at it in relief before he looked up to find himself standing in a crowd of bustling people and no sign of his mom.

~~~

5 year old Y/n sat in a playground crawling tube, sadness shown on her.

"I'm not going back." She thought to herself.

~~~

"Alright, who set the fire?" The officer asks.

The ring of kids surrounding Y/n and the police officer points to the girl.

*Y/n POV*
~~~
On the wall of my room, of the 5th home Billy and I have been let into, a map of the USA hangs up on the wall. I steal a purple crayon from one of the younger sisters who live here and draw a line of where I would want to travel once Billy and I have turned 18 and can leave on our own.

After I draw the line, I sit on the bed and look at the line. It travels through New York, New York-Boston, Massachusetts-Chicago, Illinois-Washington DC-Austin, Texas, Sacramento California-Portland, Oregon-and Seattle, Washington.

~~~

Sitting on the steps that lead the way to the school playground, I wait for Billy to show up. I shift my feet in my beat up sneakers so my feet rest on the sides and put them flat on the step.

~~~

Heidi, our newest mom pulls the car to the curb outside our school.

"See yah!" Raegan-the older sister-says before closing the passenger car door.

"Goodbye!" Kay-the younger sister-says before closing the car door.

~~~

I wrap the blue beaded bracelet around Billy's right wrist and tie it, he looks at me smiling for the first time in a while. I turn the bracelet around so the gold medallion is facing up.

*3rd person POV*
~~~

8 year old Y/n snuck out of bed in the middle of the night to Daniel-the new dad's office. Once she turns on the computer to search for their parents a box reads: RESTRICTED SERVER ACCESS. PASSWORD REQUIRED:
and a box to type in the password.

"That's easy, the day the Baltimore Colts won the Super Bowl." She says before she types in the password. Immediately files pop up.

~~~

"Ah!" Maddy screams. 9 year old Y/n drops to the ground, leaving her unconscious. "No!"

*Y/n POV*
~~~

"I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here." Billy states.
I look at him with a look that says, 'really?'

~~~

I look out the window of my room and find that Billy isn't home yet.

"Please don't leave Billy, not with out me." I thought to myself, hoping he didn't leave.

*Billy POV*
~~~

I left Y/n. Why? She's always been there for me. I feel tears start forming in my eyes.

~~~

I laugh at Y/n who tripped and fell on the floor.

"Sorry." I apologize. "I shouldn't laugh. I'm over it." I offer her a hand and she accepts it and I help her stand up. I hold my hand out for her to take it. She smiles before our hands lock and we walk out of the school.

"How'd you trip?" I ask.

"That was embarrassing!" She squeals.

*Y/n POV*
~~~

From Grunitch Village, New York City, The United States of America, The continent of North America, The Western Hemisphere, The Earth, The Solar System, The Universe and in the middle of all of it is me and my friends.