"It has vervain inside. It will protect you from further compulsion." Damon said. 

Before he helps Paris wear the necklace, Damon looks straight into the young brunette's eyes and compelled her once more. "When I give this to you, you will never take it off, and you will never open it." Damon said.

"I will never take it off and I will never open it." Paris repeated before she blinks multiple times to snap back to reality and for the compulsion to register completely.

Paris turns her back on Damon and lifts up her hair so that she could give him access to her exposed neck to wear the necklace.

Once Damon finishes putting on the necklace around Paris's neck. The two of them talked for hours, mostly about Damon, and didn't notice how late it was until Meredith called her to come home

The next day, Paris's day went as usual. She went to school, declines her friends' offer on hanging out with them after school because she has something to do, which she has no idea what, and went to see Damon.

But before she could even go to her a car, a certain hybrid blocks her path causing her to stop abruptly. Paris looks up at the figure before her and saw a tall man with dirty blonde curls and deep blue eyes.

"Can I help you?" Paris asked, not showing any signs that she's intimidated by the presence that he holds. Something about him is dangerous, Paris can sense. If only she knew, everything about him is dangerous.

"I see... Typical Salvatore brothers. They've compelled you to forget." Klaus replied with a smirk on his face, amused that the young lady is yet again vulnerable and innocent.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Paris said. She is getting anxious by the way Klaus is acting and she tries to walk around him. Keyword tried. Klaus grasps her arm tightly that it made Paris grimace in pain with the strength that he's executing towards his hold on her.

"Let go of me!" Paris shrieked. The campus is already clear of people herefore no one could really hear her if she cries for help.

"Let's have a chat, shall we?" Klaus said before he starts dragging Paris with him towards the school building.

Klaus pushes open the double doors harshly and continues to walk at a fast pace while Paris struggles to keep up with his speed.

They turn to an empty classroom, which happens to be Alaric's, and he pushes Paris to sit in one of the chairs. She rubs the spot where he previously held her and sees that there's a red mark on that particular spot. She knows that anytime, it will turn into a bruise.

She still has no idea who he is and why he's doing this. She sits still on the chair because she knows that if she even attempts to get away from him, he would most likely win.

"Who are you?" Paris asked. She still has a little amount of strength and bravery inside of her and it's all drained as soon as Klaus replied.

"The one you should be most afraid of. Therefore if I were you, I'd keep my pretty mouth shut while I inform your little boyfriend about your... tribulation." Klaus answered. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion since she doesn't know what Klaus is talking about. She wanted to ask him about what he's talking about but decided that she wanted to keep her tongue intact so she just remained silent.

Paris shuts her mouth for a little while as Klaus reaches for her phone. He asked Paris to unlock her phone and she did. Klaus foes straight to her contacts and he finds Damon's number among them.

"There it is. Damon Salvatore." Klaus said. Questions start to form in Paris's mind such as why did he refer to Damon as her boyfriend? Why does she have his number? What the hell is happening?