Louis; truth or dare

Personal #Imagine (Louis Tomlinson). Dedicated to @LtMalikUrPaynis

"COME ON, THEN BOYS! TRUTH OR DARE!" Niall ran through the flat screaming. "ALYSSA! COME ON!" Niall yelled through the door. You laughed and rolled your eyes.

You were living with your 5 best friends, Zayn, Niall, Liam, Harry, and Louis. You and Louis were friends since year 7 and have been since. You recently moved from Doncaster to London, and the boys offered you to move in with them.

As you made your way to the living room, all 5 boys sat in a circle, with a gap between Louis and Harry. You perched yourself in between them, smiling at Lou.

Niall pulled out an empty beer bottle and placed it in the middle. You snickered to yourself. Niall then pulled out his phone, tweeting something, and placing his phone in front of him.

"So here's the deal. The fans will tweet us about truths and dares they want. We take a picture of the dare as its being done, and we RT the person who sent in the idea. Right so, Zayn, you spin first." Niall finished explaining. Zayn spun the bottle and it landed on Liam.

"Truth or dare, Liam?" Zayn grinned.

"Truth." Liam answered and Louis scoffed.

"Always the safe one." He poked Liam and Liam slapped his hand away. You laughed quietly and Lou shot you daggers.

"Right, so @fillinonedirectionnamehere said Have you ever kissed one of the boys?" Zayn asked and Liam nodded, pointing at Niall. Niall blushed a little and told Liam to spin.

You played for a few more minutes until Harry spun, and the bottle landed on you.

"Truth or Dare?" Harry grinned cheekily. You replied with dare and he took Niall's phone. A mischevious look flashed through his eyes.

"@justanotheronedirectionname dares you to snog Louis."

"WHAT?!" You and Louis chorus. Your face turns extremely red. You can't deny that you haven't thought about the feeling of Lou's lips on yours. But it just isn't right. Sure you're both single but wouldn't it be awkward snogging your best friend?

"Get to it!" Niall insisted, putting the phone up to snap a picture of us. You turned to Louis who was only inches away. His breath was warm on your lips.

"Well, kiss me." He whispered. You leaned forward and crashed your lips onto his. Warmth spread throughout your body. Louis' lips moved against yours in sync. You wrapped your arms around his neck as his around your waist pulled you onto his lap. The kiss heated up quickly, leaving you breathless. You pulled away staring into his blue eyes.

"Whoa." Louis mumbled. He leaned in and kissed your lips softly this time. It was a more tender and loving kiss. He pulled away, and you slid off his lap.

"Well okay then." You spun the bottle, having it land on Zayn.

"Dare."

You took Niall's phone. "@yanodirectionername dares you to walk around the house yelling 'I'M A BRADFORD BADBOIIIII!'" Niall burst out laughing and grabbed the phone as Zayn ran off to do the dare.

"That was a very heated snog." Liam winked. You blushed and picked at the carpet.

"Yeah, even Louis looks a bit flushed. Got a crush on your best friend, BooBear?" Harry retorted. Him and Liam highfived.

"Yeah right. That kiss meant not one thing!" Louis snapped, pulling out his phone. Suddenly, your phone vibrated in your back pocket. You slipped it out and read the message.

"Louis Tommo!: it meant everything xx" You smiled. Your phone vibrated once more and you read the second message.

"Louis Tommo!: more tonight? my room right after this xx" You looked up at a smirking Louis and nodded. Harry looked between you both and then at Liam.

"Stop sexting, you two." Harry winked and Liam chuckled. The room filled with a silent air.

"I'M A BRADFORD BADBOI!!!!!" Zayn screamed. The four of you belted out into laughter, wiping the awkward atmosphere away. You all soon recovered before Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"No but really, stop sexting."