....... 3

the purple circle suddenly appear itself on the cemented ground a speck of purple like dust and light envelop the place until three people came resulting the dust and the light evaporated.

izuku and the two men silently stood at the place, blood splattered everywhere bodies mangled in every direction.

a normal person will either vomit or shiver or just pass out by the looks of the place.

but they were already used to it after all...

all of them have already had the twisted life to begin with.

by the looks of it no one survive so it means no one is clean.

a shadow drops down from izukus presence and only to see the black haired beauty, 'scan' also known as akaashi keiji

"details scan..." said izuku as he walks towards at the panting sound and saw thunder all bloody up. the lightning encircling itself on him zapping like no tomorrow making his hair sharper and pointier than it already is, same as bokuto his white like black spots owl wings and hair was showered with blood of his victims not his.

he was laying of the floor panting

"the shigaraki boy wanted to kill all might so he and kurogiri took more people to join his plan to kill him here but... all might is not here and that thick the boy mad" scan said while looking at the papers, izuku nod while looking at his best friend who eyes still close from aftermath of adrenaline. denki took a deep breath before releasing, he then stood up from the rock he was sitting on.

"they made a quite mess didn't they moon?" said the raven-haired men besides izukus left side with a cheek eating grin upon his face as his tail sway from left to right. His grey like cat eyes glim in a teasing way "indeed nekomata-san" said the other with a blonde hair was cut too short and a calm but bored face was written upon him as he had a white crescent moon shape drafted on his forehead tinkling time to time. His eyes were like pure gold that you may mistaking them like gems.

Both had a mask covering their face only the forehead and two small holes can be seen where the eyes are located.

denki stretches his used aching muscles before looking at the panting bokuto laying on the ground, he then snickered "I won" making bokuto jolted and jump upward, pointing his finger at him like he was accusing him to which he was.

"no! you cheated! you had a head start!" akaashi sigh at his comment and came closer towards bokuto

"bokuto-san you had the head start first..."

"akaashi! you should be! Agreeing with me!"cried bokuto while looking at akaashi.

Their conversation ends when izuku let out his terrifying aura resulting for bokuto to shut his mouth up.

Izuku sigh as he run his fingers to his hair, the mask covering his mouth and eyes, had the smoke let itself out from his mouth.

He was thankful for the news from the two men that he met at the alley some time ago, if not he will surely kill the shigaraki boy on the spot.

Izuku really hate when someone is getting in his way

I mean who wouldn't?

Nekomata open his backpack and throw a pair of white t-shirts to denki, since his jacket and pants are made of black color the blood wouldn't be seen that much but the white inner shirt says otherwise.

"thunder, owl, scan, feel free to join us if you are already done... I'll be at the center looking at the scene, let's go" without further ado izuku and his men left leaving dust to where the three were been standing as denki and the two stare at nothingness they silenty nod at his orders.