"His father frowned, "you think I was trying to sleep with her? I know she's a teenager that's disgusting son you think I would do something like that?" he said hurt.

Danny glared at him, "when your drunk your violent and starve me there's nothing your not capable of"

The stared at each other for a couple of minutes before he stood up, his grip was still on my arm, he threw me into Danny.

I crashed into Danny and he held on to me. I was so scared, Danny father was a drunk and who knew what he was capable of even Danny didn't underestimate him. Danny placed his hand on my face as he lifted my face so I was looking at him. I nodded at him.

"Come on," he said grabbing my hand. We went to his room he closed the door behind us.

He started running his hands through this hair and began pacing back and forth. "Why the fuck are you in my house?" he demanded.

"I I..... wanted to you" is all I could manage to say. I never saw Danny so mad at me before.

I bit my lip, "I'm sorry" I finally said.

He glared at me. "I don't let anyone in my house why the fuck would I let you in?" He asked himself as he paced.

I hate when he gets like this "You really have to curse" I yelled back. we literally just talked about this two days ago. Is it really that hard not to swear?

"I'm pissed what the fuck you expect!" He yelled back. He was extremely close to me now. I was a little intimidated and turn on by this.

I stood up and crossed my arms "there are other words in the freaking dictionary!" I shouted back at him.

His eyes widen I don't know if it was because I cursed at him or got all up in his face like that.

Danny rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. I stared at him seeing him mad and deep breathing like that was so freaking hot.

"Next time don't show up to my house without warning me first!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes I was going to tell him that I wanted to ask him something but instead, all I did was stare at his lips.

"Well. " I said trying to formulate a sentence.

"Well? That's it? after all the yelling thats your response!" Danny shouted. I didn't know Danny's father was abusive, I didn't know he starved him. I tried to swallow but my throat was dry. When Danny first came over he went to my kitchen and I called him out on it. I never knew how bad things were at home. I regret yelling at him that day, I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

He hugged me back tighter. "I'm sorry," I said. He laid his chin on my head. "Danny I just wanted to talk to you, I never would have walked inside if I knew about your father" I explained. He removed his chin and I looked up at him.

He licked his bottom lip, he was still furious.

"Danny.." I said leaning in.

"Yes?"

I grabbed him by his collar and kissed him. Danny placed his hand on my face and kissed me back. I didn't want to stop kissing him. I'm addicted to kisses, and I didn't care anymore I know it was wrong, and stupid.

Undoubtedly stupid...

He kissed me back harder. I tugged him by his shirt and pulled him closer to me until I was against his wall. Danny gripped my hips, I love when he touched me, my hands ran through his medium length hair.

After watching him run his hands through his hair it was my turn and it was so smooth just as I imagined it.

His hands started moving to my butt. But he stopped and put them back on my lips. I removed my hands from his hair and placed his hands over my butt letting him know it was okay.