Hospital (part 1)

3rd person p.o.v.

Iida stared at Aizawa shocked. He had gotten onto the car and started driving while Iida watched over Midoriya. He was playing with Midoriya's fluffly green curls to calm himself down.

"What happened?" He asked confused. He was worried for the boy, even of he only knew him for a few days.

"I don't exact of know but it seems like he was beat..." He replied. Iida tensed up. He felt Midoriya's sides feeling something wet.

"Mr. Aizawa he's bleeding still." He said quickly while he fixed his glasses. He tended to fiddle like that when he was nervous.

Aizawa cursed under his breath continuing to drive. They were about 5 minutes away from the hospital. Iida was making sure Midoriya was still breathing.

They arrived at the hospital and Aizawa picked Midoriya up running into the ER. Iida followed, Present Mic and All Might were there as well meaning Aizawa probably contacted them. Aizawa disappeared into the entrance followed by the other pro hero's. Iida sighed before following as well.

~a few hours later~

Iida was asleep with his head on Midoriya's bed. After he was treated Iida can in and stayed next to him. Aizawa was watching over the two boys along with Toshinori (All Might) and Hizashi (Present Mic).

Hizashi and Aizawa were taking to each other and All Might was looking at them.

"Shouta (Aizawa), what happened?" He asked crossing his arms. Aizawa's hadn't told him what happened just told him to wait at the hospital.

He explains what he had discovered and the other two pro hero's stared absolutely astonished. He glanced at the green-haired boy. He noticed Iida had grabbed Midoriya's hand. He sighed looking at the pro heros.