It's only the first day!

Aizawa's p.o.v.

I sit back down on my chair and let out a sigh as I grip the bridge of my nose. How can I already have a child that needs to be monitored? It's the first day of school and the kid doesn't look very okay. This is going to be a long year...

"Hey Shouta!" A voice says entering into my classroom.

"Hello, Hizashi." I reply back as he sits on a desk. (Hizashi is Present Mic)

"Is  something wrong? You seem more tired than usual." He says slightly confused and concerned.

"I need you to keep an eye on one of my students." I say.

"How do you already have a trouble maker?" He asks shocked.

"He isn't that type of trouble maker, he just needs to be watched." I state bluntly.

"Which one, and why?" He asks.

"His name is Izuku Midoriya and he just seems off. Like he came to class late and was acting awkward and it's worrying me." I say.

"Okay....I'll keep an eye on him." He says right before the bell rings.

He walks out of the class right before the next class comes in.

Present Mic's p.o.v.

I walk to my classroom hoping to see my class patiently waiting, they aren't. Most of them were talking but then there were 2 who weren't. All blond haired boy and a green haired boy. The greenette had pushed himself up against the walls tears in the corners of his eyes looking like he didn't want to be here. The blond had his arms up looking about ready to punch the other boy. He also had the most pissed off expression ever.

"Hey what's going on here?" I ask walking up to the two boys.

The blond looks back at me pissed off still and the greenette looks like he's pleading as the tears start to pour down his face.

"Everyone get into your seats accept for you two." I say as I point at the 2 boys in front of me. The class obeys me and I look back at the other 2 boys.

I point to the blond. "What's your name?"

"Tch, Katsuki Bakugou." He replies.

"Go to your seat." I state sternly.

He obeys while rolling his eyes. I then look over at the other boy who's now crying with his knees up to his chest. I then pull out my phone to quickly text Aizawa.

Loud mouth 💜------My caterpillar ❤️

Loud mouth 💜: Shouta is it possible you could teach my kids for a bit? (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

My caterpillar ❤️: What happened? It's the first day of school. -_-

Loud mouth 💜: Two of your students.

My caterpillar ❤️: What did they do?

Loud mouth 💜: One of them looked like he was about to punch the other and may have already. Also the other one right now is crying and tmbe honest looks absolutely terrified.

My caterpillar ❤️: Which ones?

Loud mouth 💜: One is named Bakugou and then there is a green haired kid.

My caterpillar ❤️: Oh so Bakugou and Midoriya.

Loud mouth 💜: Oh okay then. But can you please teach my class?

My Caterpillar ❤️: Yeah, I just need to gather my class up.

Loud mouth 💜: Thanks a bunch! Love you! ❤️

My caterpillar ❤️: Love you too. 💜

I look up to see the green haired boy not crying anymore but still scared and shaking. I walk up to the kid and bend down to look him in the eyes.

"You okay little listener?" I ask softly.

He nods his head slowly. I hold my arms out silently asking him if he wants a hug. He crawled up to me and hugged me, then Shouta walks in. He looks over at me as I'm hugging the boy and he smiles slightly at me before talking to the class.

"You wanna go home early?" I ask him.

He basically flinches back.

"N-No everything i-is okay!"  He stutters out looking more frightened than before.

"Okay..."